• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. Telluride Ski Babe

New Mexico Skiing?

Send a PM to Lori K. That's her home mountain.
  2. Telluride Ski Babe

Telluride anyone??

Well, you've come to the right place looking for a recommendation on a special place to take him. I'm a chef working in Telluride. My first recommendation would be the Cosmopolitan. Fantastic food, great wine list, and attentive staff. When you call for a reservation, ask for a table on the...
  3. Telluride Ski Babe

Skiing with a (recently broken) wrist

If there is such a thing. :wink:
  4. Telluride Ski Babe

Unless we get some serious snow soon, I may just pass on this season, and Telluride has far more snow than many resorts out here. Wow, can it get worse?
  5. Telluride Ski Babe

Excellent point. But, that will be difficult. I think I'll have to get my mojo back on some pretty easy terrain before venturing further.
  6. Telluride Ski Babe

Hi all, As some of you know I broke my right (dominant) wrist back in October, breaking both my radius and ulna. Because of the severity of the radius fracture I had to have surgery and now have a plate holding it together. I have not been cleared to ski yet, but hope to at my next...
  7. Telluride Ski Babe

Opening Dates '11-'12

Wolf Creek, aka, "that freak of nature." I see Christy went up to A-Basin today. Jealous... Telluride opens the same day every year (snow allowing)...T-Day. Amy
  8. Telluride Ski Babe

Well that was interesting

You should come ski Telluride...pretty much what it's like 90% of the season. As a local, I don't go skiing the three weeks a year we have lift lines.
  9. Telluride Ski Babe

Colorado snow

And, I quote: "A POTENT EARLY SEASON WINTER STORM WILL MOVE ACROSS EASTERN UTAH AND WESTERN COLORADO SUNDAY NIGHT AND MONDAY. MOIST SOUTHWEST FLOW OUT AHEAD OF THE APPROACHING STORM WILL BRING WIDESPREAD RAIN AND HIGH MOUNTAIN SNOW BY EARLY SUNDAY EVENING. AFTER MIDNIGHT...A STRONG COLD FRONT...
  10. Telluride Ski Babe

Recommendation for Goggles?

Another vote for Smith IO/S!
  11. Telluride Ski Babe

CO girls ... Outdoor Divas' wax and wine workshop?

Man, I'd love to go, but seven hours of driving seems a little excessive for a glass of wine. :wink:
  12. Telluride Ski Babe

Tech-friendly gloves

Okay, I guess I'll be the guinea pig. ;-) I just ordered a pair.
  13. Telluride Ski Babe

Ski Swaps 2010

Does anyone know of one anywhere near Chatham, NJ? I'm hoping my SIL and family come to Telluride this winter, but definitely need to get them hooked up with some gear.
  14. Telluride Ski Babe

Tech-friendly gloves

I saw these on the "Gadget Wednesday" segment on 9News today. They are supposed to allow you to scroll, touch, etc. on your iPhone or other touch-screen device. Worth the money?
  15. Telluride Ski Babe

Signs of Winter

We had our first snow (that stuck) on the mountains a few weeks ago. Even more this last week while I was away. The first hard frost is a distant memory... While I love Indian Summer, I got my ski pass in the mail today. Let it snow!
  16. Telluride Ski Babe

A Fresh Start!

Woohoo Katy! I love skiing both Keystone and Copper, so hope to do so with you this winter. Now, WHEN are you coming to Telluride? Hmmmmmmm?
  17. Telluride Ski Babe

Who has their season pass for 10/11?

Come visit this winter! Would love to have you.
  18. Telluride Ski Babe

Girls, I'm making the move!

Awesome! I moved to a ski town almost four years ago, and have (almost) never regretted it! Whistler is incredible, you'll love it!
  19. Telluride Ski Babe

Who has their season pass for 10/11?

And here's the thing...it's even much more stunningly beautiful in person. God I love southwest Colorado. :love:
  20. Telluride Ski Babe

A stiffer ski

I'm actually thinking longer...just because we get so many powder days.