• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ooh, yeah. They sounded familiar to me too, and since you said that I realize it's that they were mentioned in a Minnesota thread on epic.

astridhj

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As stated in an earlier post, I found this site by surfing for info about the Völkl Aura. Great site :-) I've learned a lot by just reading the posts.

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found the site a while back after visiting epic a few times. I think someone there had mentioned it and I wanted a more women specific site.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
And here we are! Welcome!

cosmogirl

Certified Ski Diva
Hey all,
Hoigaards is a great ski shop located in St. Louis Park and now also in Burnsville Minnesota. Thanks to them, I found this site!

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found the site by googling skis for women!

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
google

I had my free ski lesson, thought I'd check out a few things...ended up googling something with skiing and came here. Lucky for me, too!:clap:

Julia

Diva in Training
I was referred to this site by a patient of mine. I am enjoying the wealth of women-specific information available here. I have so much to learn. I'm sure I will be peppering you all with questions soon!!!

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Me too - Google...I was looking for reviews/info on the K2 Burnin Luvs and EUREKA!!!

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found ski diva by a search engine as well. I was curious about these new shaped skis <it had been a long time> and wanted to know more.
Somehow and somewhere in the process I happened upon Ski Diva, and it's been the most resourceful and FUN website I've found.

I think it's the first time I was actually comfortable saying "hey, here's how much I weigh".... and getting constructive feedback about something, in this case ski size...:clap:

skilouise

Diva in Training
Gee whiz, I sense a pattern...googled Volkl Attiva Lunas and next thing you know, here's this amazing site!

Ski Lush

Diva in Training
I found my way to SkiDiva via a google search for Volkl skis as well. After reading what the "professionals" (men) say, it was so nice to come across a place where women and their voices rule. This is my first post, and I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful community! Thank you all for being out there, I look forward to a long and happy relationship with the women of Ski Diva! :snow:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found my way to SkiDiva via a google search for Volkl skis as well. After reading what the "professionals" (men) say, it was so nice to come across a place where women and their voices rule. This is my first post, and I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful community! Thank you all for being out there, I look forward to a long and happy relationship with the women of Ski Diva! :snow:
I love your username!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga