• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

Consuela

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Google has it...

I was googling for an Salomon X-Wing 8 ski review for hubby and came across Eshef's review. Loved her comment about keeping up with her teenage boys! Made me want to read more. :yahoo:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was googling for an Salomon X-Wing 8 ski review for hubby and came across Eshef's review. Loved her comment about keeping up with her teenage boys! Made me want to read more. :yahoo:
Glad you joined in!

Now, where did ski lush go?
:confused:

skiso

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found this site looking for advice on recommended ski length. That thread was so informative I decided to read the other ski-related posts. This is the first and only forum I have joined.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found this site looking for advice on recommended ski length. That thread was so informative I decided to read the other ski-related posts. This is the first and only forum I have joined.
Welcome to TheSkiDiva. Glad you found the information you're looking for. Hope to bump into you some time during ski season!!

QA1

Certified Ski Diva
I was obsessively researching skis and kept finding links to reviews on this site. When I tried to access more information, the hook was set. Laughter, tech tips, laughter, shopping tips, laughter, skiing... SkiDiva covers it! Thanks!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was obsessively researching skis and kept finding links to reviews on this site. When I tried to access more information, the hook was set. Laughter, tech tips, laughter, shopping tips, laughter, skiing... SkiDiva covers it! Thanks!
Hey! Did you find laugher!!!? We did too!!!:laughter:

Welcome, QA! :becky:
What she said^^^^
Welcome!

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm, I don't think I ever posted here.

I found the site when I was googling for Lotta Luv reviews, trying to find a really good reason to buy them before they go on sale! No Lotta Luvs here yet, but I do now have a pair of Lady Hart twintips, and a bunch of new friends! :love:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bump!
We have sooooooooo many new divas, I'm eager to hear how you found us!

Shannon D

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was googling for women specific ski sites and here you were. It's hard to meet other women who don't just want to sit in the lodge while the men ski, how boring.

RuthB

Angel Diva
Just managed to lose my reply so if it turns up twice my apologies. I was googling for reviews of Volkl Aura's for two reasons, 1, our season has just started here in New Zealand and my husband and I have been talking about updating our gear (he has out-skied his skis- yeah!). I definitely need boots, but my brother has just skiied for the first time in years and got new boots, but also got given a brand new set of demo AC30 titanium's for the week, which got me thinking about new skis.

numb3rs

Certified Ski Diva
I found this site when google-ing K2 Burning Luv Reviews. This site pops up surprisingly early in the results for a forum. I started reading reviews of all sorts of skis and realized there were just too many to chose from. Everyone here seems to have been skiing for much longer than me and many of you are lucky enough to have demo days around you. I posted a thread asking for help deciding on skis and told my life story in the process. Everyone here seems to friendly so I just kept typing stuff...sorry about that! lol. Yeah I'll probably come on here quite a bit too. After reading some posts I remembered how much I hate summer!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Welcome!
Enjoy the ski diva vibe!

Auski

Certified Ski Diva
I found this site, like a lot of other divas, by searching for ski reviews online. I was enjoying a lovely summer break with my family at Breckenridge a few weeks ago when I was hit by all the great ski sales going on there. When ever I'd see a ski that I thought sounded promising, I'd race back to the hotel concierge to use their computer and find reviews. The Ski Diva popped up more often than any other site for women's skis.

I realize that only using reviews is not the ultimate way to choose a ski but there was no snow in sight and the deals were too good to pass up.

Naturally, as soon as I got home to my own computer I explored the site and got hooked. 'Nuff said. :smile:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What did you buy?

You know you have to share.... this way we can ooh and aah over your purchases, or feel envious. We do love to share in a bargain, or a much coveted spending spree.

Auski

Certified Ski Diva
What did you buy?

You know you have to share.... this way we can ooh and aah over your purchases, or feel envious. We do love to share in a bargain, or a much coveted spending spree.

I ended up buying some K2 Burnin' Luv demo skis. They are in almost perfect condition and the price was low enough that it wouldn't be a huge financial hit if they don't blow my socks off. (Of course as soon as I got home I found a local website selling the same model, new, even cheaper.... Oh well, it was still a lot more fun buying them in Breckenridge.)

I can't wait to try them out!!! Bring on the snow! :snow:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We've had a lot of new Divas join us recently so I thought I'd bump this thread up to see how you've found us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga