• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

SkiBam

Angel Diva
I had stumbled across Epic and from there learned about Ski Diva. I love it - and it's so great to have all these kindred spirits out there.

Granite

Certified Ski Diva
I`ve known about this site for a couple of years but always thought it would be to lame and girly.

How WRONG can you be!!!!!!

It`s an awesome site, the comradery is quite unique and I am so glad I joined; should have done it yonks ago.

On here you can ask a question and have it answerd in a civilized and constructive manner witout the fear of being `jonged` and humiliated, no matter how stupid the ? (i`ll ask loads of those). Yeah, you guys are entitled to snigger behinds the scenes but it`s what you put out there that matters.

Thanks Ski Diva:grouphug:

skidoc120

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tip from Epic

When I decided to come back to skiing last year, I began pestering the Bears over at Epic about skis for women. They gave me what info they had, and then steered me toward theskidiva.com. Thank heavens! I have learned a ton here, and have enjoyed the camaraderie immensely. Keep up the great work! :clap: And welcome to new divas.

RockiesGirl

Certified Ski Diva
Just Surfin'...

Was surfin' lookin' for reviews on the K2 Lotta Luv and Volkl Attiva Tierra to help me make my next purchase and poof...! www.theskidiva.com appeared... Thank God! :clap:

I'm looking forward to hanging around here :D

RockSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Endless web-based research on ACL injuries in women skiiers led me to this fabulous, positive-energy site. Thanks!

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
Although I joined 03/08, it appears that I've never seen this thread.

I learned about the Ski Divas at Okemo in VT when I attend WAA (Women's Alpine Adventures) and skied with a good size group of divas the following Monday. This will be my third year at WAA, but this past season and coming season that coincides with the diva summit out west. Anyone in the Okemo area who won't be at the summit?

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was googling skis I was considering buying and someone here had tried them (didn't like, but I bought them anyway :D )

HollyB

Certified Ski Diva
I was searching for all things ski gear and stumbled upon this site. I wound up spending two hours reading gear reviews. Awesome forum :yahoo:

Ottergirl77

Certified Ski Diva
I joined the EpicSki web board and introduced myself, saying that I hoped to meet more women skiiers (because my female friends don't ski), and someone referred me here. I'm very happy they did :smile:

jayce

Certified Ski Diva
I saw it mentioned on the skinc.com message board and thought I would come over and check it out. I've been spending a lot of time on here since reading threads, trying to learn, that should really be spent on cleaning house, working, etc!

lbjpiano

Diva in Training
I found this site while searching for a deal on the Volkl Auroras that I want. I am so glad I found it! What a great resource for women skiiers! Thank you!

skikoss

Angel Diva
i was referred to the ski divas by epic barking bear forum when i was asking for equipment help. the boys gave me most of the advice i needed...boot fitting and ski demo, but it was the ladies here that reminded me how much i loved this sport, and was eager to back into it! i lurked for a very long time before i finally took the plunge and posted. i have learned so much from all of you:grouphug:! I just love this site, you are all very inspirational.:clap:

Magnatude

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was looking up reviews, in 2009, on ski resorts in Canada for our holiday in Jan/Feb 2010 when I first came across the Ski Diva, then again mid-last year when thinking about getting new skis. Can't remember whether anything here unduly influenced my decisions, but there has been plenty of other really good info, even stuff on mountain biking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna