• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

dragondani73

Certified Ski Diva
Searching for women's specific ski reviews...probably Google!! I don't post much but I LOVE reading the threads.

Lil' Thrill Seeker

Certified Ski Diva
I was searching on google for something ski related and came across the website. When I saw it I recalled that I stumbled upon it years ago but never signed up. Now was the time for sure, the women on here are great and I've been glad for the connections. : )

kaybuz1004

Certified Ski Diva
How did I find the Ski Diva

Was referred to SkiDiva by a friend...and then I loved
Wendy's book...

and need lots of advice about skis....as I hope to get a new pair
at the end of this ski season...

snowdrift

Diva in Training
A few weeks ago I was searching on a topic related to skiing with kids and found this site! Couldn't believe that I hadn't come across it before. Been lurking and decided to join. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Blue Diamond

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I stumbled upon this forum recently, while searching on Google about tibial plateau fracture (which I suffered a few weeks ago while skiing). This is a great forum! I'm happy I found it and I look forward to interacting with all of you ski divas.

RhodySkier

Certified Ski Diva
Referred to the SkiDiva by another diva, mwendell. She told me about the great ski tips she had learned from this site ("push the bush":D). I checked it out and now I'm hooked on this forum!

Anna

Angel Diva
I found this when I was researching Volkl Attiva Sol 2010/2011 skis back in July 2010.

It was the FIRST google option! And you know why?

Because you industry Divas ROCK!

At the time, Volkl still had the prior year skis up on their site. That didn't help me as I demoed the new ones!

You Divas had the knowledge!

MWAH to you all!

B

B.E.G.

I bought skis before ever skiing, and I'm an obsessive product researcher - at least for big purchases. So I kind of freaked out and started researching the heck out of the skis I bought and ended up here!

bluebird

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am a newbie- I was trying to find a aura review for this year and I got amazing reviews! Not like the cheezy try to sell u the ski reviews.

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
pretty sure it was searching for reviews on gear/skis. So glad I have found this, since I'm pretty sure that I may be the only one on this island that really loves the snow, even if it is for just a few days a year!! I'm also so grateful to have met some extraordinary women through this forum and diva week! Hope to continue this "common high" with many more divas!!

Tvan

Angel Diva
I found the site through a google search about how to know when its time for new skis.

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A Diva on the Barking Bear forums referred me here for advice on skiing or skis, I forget which. I'm glad I found you--you guys are way more fun, though some over there are pretty funny or comically testosterone-poisoned or even helpful. Now that I google women's skis for specs or sources I get links to these forums too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna