• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SkiDiva, I found the white version of the Nanja pant in Queensbury, NY at the Sports Page. It's on sale for 40% off. They have size 8 and 10 in stock. White with kelly green, pale yellow, purple and gray. They have the kelly jackets and some other Volkl stuff. Really cute! Here's the close up of the print that I took with the cell phone camera to try to show the color.

IMG_0216.jpg

Drew (owner) said that they they could try to order the black for you, but it is really late in the season, so availability isn't certain.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! Trouble is, I'm not sure if I'd take a 4 or a 6, so I don't want to special order something, since it probably couldn't be returned.

Appreciate your asking, though! :smile:

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was sure you were smaller than 8 or 10, but I never know how sizes run from brand to brand. I was in the store today and saw the pants. Funny how you can remember certain things, isn't it? I pulled out my iPhone and checked your post from the store. Sorry it didn't work out. Have fun out west.

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have one pair of winter pants. Bib style, which makes relieving oneself too much of a dressing event, and black, which I truly despise. I don't know why I'm posting on this thread, since I clearly haven't even made it to "first base." But...I so need some pants, and I so love color.

Like, for instance, these Scott Enumclaw pants in many colors, all of which I love (and they even come in more colors)...But nobody (practically) sells Scott apparel!

2093.png

scottlenumclawpantlimeadem.jpg

PAAAAAKNCAILGPJA.jpg

resize_image.php

C

CMCM

I love my Descente pants which I bought 25 or more pounds ago. Too big now, although I'm still wearing them. But I plan to go pants shopping when the spring sales start. When I got my Descente pants they were originally $400 or some such and I got them for $100, so I hope to find a similar deal in a MUCH smaller size.:bounce:

Perty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jacket sluts....Check out these ski pants..!

Just ordered the following
https://www.surfanic.co.uk/getimage.aspx?imageid=13104&size=large&dimensions=500

So...with my Kermit green jacket with red zips (see my photo)...reckon they'll be the biz! OK, so I'm nearly 46 and am otherwise quite sane, but I think it's time to zing up our bottom halves. It was very difficult to find anything other than black or plain colours. Does anyone know of other more crazy designs?
:thumbsup:

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Those are great! There are definitely more bright colors this season. I keep pimping Scott, since they have a ton of fun-looking new gear -- they are offering pants in every color of the rainbow, I think, and patterns

2201142774.jpg

2201112766.jpg

2201132777.jpg

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Scotts definitely on the cutting edge of style.
I don't know much about their technology, but I can imagine that its on par with the industry considering Scott's reputation.

Perty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Darn! Those multicoloured Scotts ones look fantastic..
You've made me hunt for a pair that I can get shipped to the UK...

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooh, the place from the first link has a few I really like. The black ones are out of stock, unfortunately.

getimage.aspx

getimage.aspx

getimage.aspx

Those Scott patterned ones are awesome, too! And would match tons of jackets.... HMMMMMM.... :smile:

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

I was looking for a Scott jacket (which is why I found all these), and most of the ones I found were on UK sites, so hopefully you can find something local!

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a big fan of patterned pants. These are my pants that I got at the end of the 2010 season. LOVE them! Please don't pay attention to my bad body positioning, an idiot had just skied in front of me here and I was trying to avoid hitting him.
197849_1905982293068_1347117308_2221898_4880183_n.jpg

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Perty, is this site any use...

www.sports-outlet.co.uk

There aren't any multi-coloured ones from Scott, but they have loads of single, bright coloured ones from Scott. But there are some pretty funky looking ones from O'Neill!! :wink:

drjoyous

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just ordered the following
https://www.surfanic.co.uk/getimage.aspx?imageid=13104&size=large&dimensions=500

So...with my Kermit green jacket with red zips (see my photo)...reckon they'll be the biz! OK, so I'm nearly 46 and am otherwise quite sane, but I think it's time to zing up our bottom halves.
:thumbsup:

Bah! You're still YOUNG! ("nearly 46" sheesh!!) I love the pants you all post here--Not just because they are GREAT looking, but because you can be seen in a white-out!!~

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a big fan of patterned pants. These are my pants that I got at the end of the 2010 season. LOVE them! Please don't pay attention to my bad body positioning, an idiot had just skied in front of me here and I was trying to avoid hitting him.
197849_1905982293068_1347117308_2221898_4880183_n.jpg

I ADORE your pants! :D What are they?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga