• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not in the East. Rachel’s getting close. Here’s a other image showing a bit more of the view. Hint: note the Bauhaus architectural style and don’t ignore the trees in the foreground.
3471E674-7CD8-496F-841F-5E050FBFF76A.jpeg

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Very pretty follage and clouds (and nice bike). The foliage looks too lush for the west. Looking through my cache of eastern piste maps of resorts I would like to visit… maybe the wide-open trail in the mid-mountain is Bigger Ben and along the side it is Two Miles Home. Is it Bretton Woods?

Last edited:

elemmac

Angel Diva
Nice bike @elemmac .... from my neck of the woods.... is that the Juliana?

Thanks. Definitely from your neck of the woods...it's a Santa Cruz Bronson (same as the Juliana Roubion). I was able score a killer deal on the "men's" version, so didn't fuss over the very minor differences. When I past this spot on the trail I couldn't help but stop for a little photo shoot :becky:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Thanks. Definitely from your neck of the woods...it's a Santa Cruz Bronson (same as the Juliana Roubion). I was able score a killer deal on the "men's" version, so didn't fuss over the very minor differences. When I past this spot on the trail I couldn't help but stop for a little photo shoot :becky:
No mountain biking here due to massive wildfires surrounding the area.

elemmac

Angel Diva
Maybe a hint on this one?

The town is a summer mountain bike mecca of the east (hence the photo)

I'll add more hints, if that one doesn't help...

Tvan

Angel Diva
Killington??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna