• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you have a home mountain?

naskis

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Crotched, NH - we love it there and it's only sligthly over 1 hour from where we live.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Sugarloaf, still, but only on weekdays. Have moved our weekend/holiday base of operations to Black Mountain of Maine. :thumbsup:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Don't know if I replied before, but still Tremblant (despite the fact I'm within a two- to fifteen-minute drive from at least three smaller places).

marzNC

Angel Diva
Massanutten is still where I buy a season pass of some sort since breakeven is about 7 days. I don't ski Mnut as many days as before. Mostly going on holiday weekends with friends who have kids learning to ski, plus the early Jan week when there is a demo weekend. Uncooperative weather in recent years has made the season only 8-9 weeks, instead of three months (mid-Dec to mid-Mar).

Alta is where I go most consistently when I fly for big mountain skiing. Been using the Mountain Collective Pass for Alta as well as checking out other MCP destinations.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Blue Mountain in PA. Good terrain when the weather cooperates. Horrible crowds on weekends. Night skiing until 10pm, so I can go after work and get a lot of practice (and avoid the weekend crowds).

newboots

Angel Diva
I'm at Berkshire East. It's nearby, they make a lot of snow, lots of people I know ski there, and it's never crowded. The only time I found it crowded was Thursday $17 night skiing!

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
In the South, Cataloochee, NC as that's where my "Women On Wednesday" class/group meet.
In Vermont I have a weekday season pass at Okemo, though I'm also loyal to Suicide Six (weekends and most Mondays).

SkiBilly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Big White, Canada.

However, in Australia, we go to Mt. Hotham (it has the best snow - for Oz - and ski in/out accommodation) but we only get a quick fix of about 5 days as it's so hellish expensive to ski in such ordinary snow in Australia. It takes two short flights (about 1.5 hr each) and then another 2.5 hours on the coach to get there...so it can't really be called a home mountain at all. :redface:

Tvan

Angel Diva
My home mountains are Mohawk on a weekly basis, and Stratton as our "away" mountain.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Alta, about a 20 minute drive from home near BCC.

I'm envious! I love Alta even though I can't ski powder to save my life! All my turns on ice I know from New England don't work well in anything else!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna