• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you have a home mountain?

Skivt2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Killington/Pico - Season pass for quite a few years now. We are there any day we are not working from October to May (and sometimes June.)

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
No pass anywhere. My current "go-to" mountain when I drive is Ax les Thermes, but I usually go with my company's ski society which choses from different places - Luchon (Fr), Piau (Fr), Grandvalira (An), Baquiera (Sp) and a few others.

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Killington is my home mountain. I've been skiing there since DH and I started dating. It was his home mountain pre- me.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Royal Mt in NY and Okemo in Vt.. since I have a quiver of skis I Need a quiver of home mts

jillf

Diva in Training
I've had the same home mountain my entire life until this year! This year its Cypress Mountain, BC

mahgnillig

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I suppose I have 3 home mountains... I have the Tahoe Local pass which is good at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood. Technically, Heavenly is my 'closest to home' mountain as the NV entrance is only about 20 mins from my house. Having said that, if I had to pick only one of the three, I'd choose Kirkwood.

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Where I have a pass: Snowbasin, UT (early pricing was unbeatable given the number of days I know I'll be there).
Where I ski locally: Split my time pretty evenly between Snow Summit and Snow Valley, sometimes go to Bear Mountain (included in Summit tickets). Skied Mountain High for the first time today and that will definitely be in the rotation now.

Lexiski

Certified Ski Diva
Grew up at Snowbird, my dad works in the medical clinic down there. (Hope none of you have to meet him)!
Snowbird brat for life, but recently have been skiing Alta a bunch as well since that is our resort of choice for Blister Gear Review.
Have a pass to both mountains, but I think Snowbird is better for later season, since they stay open so much longer than Alta.

frenchgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a season pass to Bristol Mountain, NY finger lakes region. But I also ski in Ellicotville NY, home of holiday valley and Stowe.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Sugarloaf, Maine.
"Sugarloafer since 2001."

(Although I do get to some other regional spots at least once per season and enjoy them all.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna