• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Yes, you can be an Angel Diva

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If you love TheSkiDiva.com and want to support the site, here's something you can do:

Become an "Angel Diva."

Your donation will help fund our operating expenses. TheSkiDiva.com has always been -- and will always be -- available for one and all, free of charge. By becoming an "Angel Diva," you'll help provide us with the financial support we need to keep running and make improvements.

The cost is $30. per year, and you'll be given the title "Angel Diva," which will appear in your profile, below your user name.

Simply click here to pay by Pay Pal, or send a check to TheSkiDiva.com at the following address. Please be sure to include your user name with your donation (checks are better, since we don't get hit with the Paypal fee):

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT 05149

I've had some requests from people asking me how they might help, and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity.

Thanks -- your financial support is appreciated.

Last edited:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd just like to add, if you can please have your paypal payment taken directly out of checking that way there are no credit card fees charged to TheSkiDiva.com. Every dollar counts here!

Wendy, as always, thanks for all you do! My donation has been made. Best $25 I've spent in a long time.

Sign me up! :thumbsup:

I'll be mailing a check however. After my PayPal account was broken in to and I had such a bad experience with PayPal straightening it out, I vowed never to use PayPal again....

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I spent an embarrassingly long time looking for the button at the bottom right corner of the page thinking "I don't see it....."

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm...I can't find the link...would it be blocked by ad-block software? Or am I missing something? I AM kind of blonde, even if it's bottle assisted...:wink:

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm...I can't find the link...would it be blocked by ad-block software? Or am I missing something? I AM kind of blonde, even if it's bottle assisted...:wink:

itri....click on "forum" at the top of this page, then scroll down, bottom far left. I have ad-blockers as well and it still shows up.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Definitely ad-blocked, at least by Firefox with Adblocker Plus. I disabled ABP and found it.

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Definitely ad-blocked, at least by Firefox with Adblocker Plus. I disabled ABP and found it.

I must not have mine set up right, because that's what I use as well, and still see it. I thought I was seeing way too many ads than I should, and I don't mean here, I mean all over the interweb.

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Count me in! BTW the button on the forum home page got me to where I needed to be better than the links in this thread.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Really happy to add my support. $25.00 is a small amount to donate considering all the great information I get here. :dance:

wave_spice

Certified Ski Diva
:redface::redface::redface:
Um, do I make the check out to TheSkiDiva.com?
I'm assuming so but just wanted to verify....
Great idea! Thanks again for the wondeful forum!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, checks go to TheSkiDiva.com.

Thanks, everyone, for your tremendous support! This will go a long way in paying for the server, software updates, licensing fees, and so on.

Marigee

Angel Diva
My check is in the mail - anything to help this wonderful forum!

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy to help.
I support all the other forums I frequent, so TheSkiDiva shouldn't be any different. :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna