• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Yes, you can be an Angel Diva

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Thanks -- done! :thumbsup:

RJ*

Angel Diva
Sent via PayPal, also with a different email address. Thank you for keeping this forum running!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You Ski Divas are the best! Even though I send everyone who contributes a 'thank you' note, I'd like to publicly state here how much I appreciate your support. It makes it SO MUCH easier to keep this site going, and it truly warms my heart that you think enough of the site to part with some hard earned cash. So a tip of the old ski helmet to all of you. And some hugs, too.
:grouphug:

newboots

Angel Diva
test test

It was a test? Well, no harm in a little extra support for the site that gives me plenty of entertainment, ski instruction, and new friends all for the low low price of $30 (or $60) a year!

Jilly

Staff member
Yes. There were some issues overnight. Some people got an error message and duplicate posts happened, not on their part, it was the software. So the Ski Diva was testing the system.

Kindly contribute if you want too!!

newboots

Angel Diva
Yes. There were some issues overnight. Some people got an error message and duplicate posts happened, not on their part, it was the software. So the Ski Diva was testing the system.

Kindly contribute if you want too!!

:dance:
I already did. Before I saw the “test” post. It’s worth it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing