• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Yes, you can be an Angel Diva

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:redface::redface::redface:
Um, do I make the check out to TheSkiDiva.com?
I'm assuming so but just wanted to verify....
Great idea! Thanks again for the wondeful forum!

Hey, wave spice, you finally made the 25 posts to come on into the Divas only area! Come join us!

Nadine_A

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
All paid and signed up.

I swear I have saved more that $25 just taking advice from the Divas. Just the entertainment has been priceless.

Thank you all.

Cheers from Melbourne :D

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Just thought I'd bump this up for our newer members, and for those of you whose Angel Diva status has expired. Remember, it's only good for one year, so you do have to re-up.

Thanks for your support. :smile:

Christy

Angel Diva
How do we know if ours is expired? Mine never said Angel Diva under my picture, so I can't tell that way.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I might have made an oversight with yours. It should have. Sorry!

I usually send out an email.

Yours hasn't expired yet. But I'll update your status now!

Nadine_A

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oops, I might have made an oversight with yours. It should have. Sorry!

I usually send out an email.

Your's hasn't expired yet. But I'll update your status now!

I just check my picture.I don't have Angel Diva on mine anymore. Does this mean mine's expired? I thought we got email reminders. I could be wrong...

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I just check my picture.I don't have Angel Diva on mine anymore. Does this mean mine's expired? I thought we got email reminders. I could be wrong...

Holy Crow I missed you, too!!!! I am slipping. :redface:

You're cool, too.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
what is Diva Extraordinaire? More money?

No, Diva Extraordinaire is just the title you get after you make 100 posts. You're a Diva In Training until you hit 25 posts and a Certified Ski Diva until you reach 100. Angel Diva just means you're a site supporter.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, everyone, our server expenses just went up. We needed more memory (ahhh, the price of success!), so if you've ever considered becoming an Angel Diva, or were an Angel Diva once and then let it lapse (it's good for 12 months), now would be a great time to re-up. Your donations go to keeping things going here, so it'd be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Last edited:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Done. :smile:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
I'm sure I was once an Angel Diva but have been lax in keeping up with this. Following instructions in old posts in this thread, I've gone to the top left of the Forum page and the bottom left of the Home page - but can't find the link to donate. Guidance appreciated.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
There's an ad you can click on in the upper right of the forum home page.

Or you can just go here. :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a PM and I'll send you my address. I'll need you to send me a stamped, self addressed envelope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly