• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who wants a Ski Diva sticker???

Ski-dreamer_Diva

<span style="color:#F89F07";">Angel Diva</span><br
I'd love a sticker or two to fly the flag in the southern hemisphere! I'd have to work out postage cost - perhaps I could cover postage through a Pay Pal transfer?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Paypal would be great! I'd love to send a sticker to Australia!

Anyone who wants a sticker, send me a PM and I'll send you my address. Then all you'll need to do is send me a stamped self addressed envelope plus $1. for the sticker.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Who wants a sticker? Just had some more made up! A perfect way to let the world know you're a Diva! I have 'em on my skis and my car. The more places, the better!

Here's how it works:

1) Send me a PM
2) I PM you my address
3) You send me $1.00 plus a stamped, self-addressed envelope
4) I send you a sticker!

Easy, peasy!

You know you want one, so send me a PM!

And here's an idea for anyone who has one or gets one: take a pic of the sticker wherever you've slapped it, and post it here!

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have my sticker on my water bottle that I tote around with me at work. One of the guys I work with is always joking about it- "here's your Ski Diva water bottle!" "So, you fancy yourself a diva, eh?" I think he's secretly jealous that he doesn't qualify for one!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I need more stickers. And I bet if I just address it to "The Ski Diva" Ludlow, VT it finds its way to you.

I'm gonna try that and see! :D

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd like some nice Stickers for my car .... but I can't send envelope with return stamp as I am from Switzerland.
Another solution?
Perhaps I could let them print in Switzerland ....

abc

Banned
Actually, ask at your post office.

There used to be a "international reply coupon" sold at forign country specifically for exactly that purpose. Not sure they still have it.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I sent you a PM about this, missyd.

Anyone from overseas who wants a sticker, send me a PM and we can work out the details.

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just got mine today .... they are very nice!!!! I will stick them on the back of my car .... best publicity you can get!:D:D

Thanks a lot Wendy!!!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who wants one, here's all you need to do:

Here's how it works:

1) Send me a PM
2) I PM you my address
3) You send me $1.00 plus a stamped, self-addressed envelope
4) I send you a sticker!

Easy, peasy!

You know you want one, so send me a PM!

And here's an idea for anyone who has one or gets one: take a pic of the sticker wherever you've slapped it, and post it here!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna