• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who wants a Ski Diva sticker???

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Bring a bunch of stickers to Solitude -- the one I have on my helmet is getting all beat up.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bring one to Solitude!! I'll trade you for a few Solitude stickers.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got mine a little bit ago. Figuring out where exactly to slap it on my Sportube, because precise sticker layout is downright important :D

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Still have stickers available! Anyone want one? Send me a PM and I'll send you my address so you can send me a SASE.

SkiMave

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd love one. Problem is, I'd have to send you an envelope with Canadian stamps on it. What if I sent you a letter, an addressed envelope and a $1US bill in it? Would that work?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva, I just read this on the Killington site, and I'm going to be there this weekend. I'm seriously considering going to this event at the peak on Sunday morning....would it be ok to carry a sign that says SkiDiva.com, or copy the colorful sticker onto a sign and try to get it on TV?

ABC’s Good Morning America LIVE Sunday from Killington Peak

Good Morning America brings their “50 States in 50 Days” tour to Killington this Sunday for a LIVE broadcast from Killington Peak!

GMA’s Marysol Castro will broadcast weather and Vermont feature segments live from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. and YOU are invited to be part of the production. We’ll offer free roundtrip rides on the K-1 Gondola from 6:00 to 9:30 a.m. and a free continental breakfast at the Peak Restaurant. And, just like the Times Square studios, you are encouraged to bring signs, smiling faces and be ready to cheer at the Peak and be part of the live show.

Marysol will kick off the broadcast LIVE from Killington Peak at 7:00 a.m., so plan on getting on the K-1 Gondola by 6:30 to be part of the show’s opening segment!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It would!!!! Maybe I'll go, too! I'm only half an hour from there!!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Anyone want a sticker?

I've decided to start charging a very small amount to cover expenses. So if f you want one, send me $1. plus a stamped, self addressed envelope.

PM me your name and address.

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd loooove a couple stickers! Just PM'd you. And nevermind my question about the size of the envelope - saw you posted the size of the stickers in your original post. Thanks!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, Divas! I have the perfect spot for a Ski Diva sticker and I think we'll do it ceremoniously at the Diva Summit.

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna