• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who wants a Ski Diva sticker???

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just had these stickers made up (2" x 3-3/4"), and I have a limited number available, free, for anyone who sends me a stamped, self addressed envelope! Great for skis, helmets, whatever.

Show your Diva pride!

2188691644_32df96f5ab_o.jpg

Send me a PM, if you're interested.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
PM sent! Would LOVE one! :ski2:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got mine!
I'll share with a few locals who should be divas too!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Mine is now on the back of my helmet, above goggle attach :smile:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got mine today..thanks Wendy!:clap:

Jilly

Staff member
They even made to Canada. I'll get it on the helmet Saturday!! Thanks SkiDiva - I owe you!!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Woohoo! Mine were waiting for me when I got into the office from a long weekend. I can't wait to get one on my car and one on my helmet!

haylmom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks sooo much Wendy! My stickers came today, and I'm so sorry about the postage, I figured it worked both ways as long as it was US amounts? Oh well....thanks for helping me out ;) Loves it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly