• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

When will the first snowflakes fall?

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
data.jpg

Moonrocket

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

They said 10-14 days of snowmaking to open yesterday. I'm hoping this pulls it in. I like to get one day in October :-) I have the 30th off work- so I hope it keeps snowing.

ETA- that reminds me- I need to bring my skis home from WP this weekend in case I want a day at Loveland or ABasin before WP opens!

Love the snow pictures, its coming yay. I am starting to hear people go, well hopefully it will be a mild winter, hopefully it doesn't too cold, blah, blah, blah. No.................................Bring on the snow and the cold as that what is supposed to happen in winter. If this doesn't strike your fancy than Florida's calling ya....

mustski

Angel Diva
Now that my FB feed is full of snow reports, I am definitely getting excited! It's time to get the skis in for a tune. I feel like the woman in the old Mervyn's ad: "open, open, open."

Fluffy Kitty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This isn't the most exciting snow photo in the world, but watching road cams makes me feel like the Wicked Witch of the West: "Drive... Drive, my pretties!"

Santiam Pass_pid2728.JPG

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"It's a gorgeous winter morning in Mammoth with 12" of new snow at Main Lodge and 30" up top! "
b/c DD on team its "every" weekend LOL (um unless the surf is going off)

June is looking very pretty in white also......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna