• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What's your commute time?

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well if you can get out during the week, you can catch a ride with me in Greenfield. We can up that to a lot more than twice! And don't worry, I bet if you wear your helmet and goggles on the ride, no one will even know your from CT! Really, we need a Diva Day at Mount Snow!
:laugh: I've only skied for 2 seasons so I haven't gotten out much. But yeah, we should have a Diva Day! As long as it's not a Mon or Tues, I can find a way to make it happen. :D

leenski

Certified Ski Diva
:laugh: I've only skied for 2 seasons so I haven't gotten out much. But yeah, we should have a Diva Day! As long as it's not a Mon or Tues, I can find a way to make it happen. :D

Wooo Hooo! If it ever stops raining and we actually do get to ski season, I will most definitely propose one!

skidaup

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does anyone else drive with their ski boots on?

8 minutes with night skiing 6 nights a week. I usually just drive there with my ski boots on, I have been doing this since I was 16 so why stop now.

slipnslide

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My snowboarder daughter wants me to drive with my boots on because I take so long to get ready. I have always been afraid that I won't be able to feel the pedal and either gun it, or slam on the brakes.

I do envy a few things about boarders.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I tried it with ski boots on one race morning and discovered it was quite dangerous for me; I won't do that again, even for a short distance!

pm to slip 'n slide: I saw Nick clinic-ing for ski patrol Saturday-grinning ear-to-ear!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So what you're saying is that it's unlikely Lane could have driven away in his Camaro from the K12 in his ski boots after saving Monet from Randy's mom?

:laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist! :wink:

Arlaquinn

Certified Ski Diva
home mtn.

I know, I am very spoiled, there is even a shuttle bus on the weekends....so I do not even have to walk/drive :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna