• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What's the day rate at your home mountain?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I know many of us have season passes at our home mountains, and there are often specials, or discount days, that allow us to pay less than the day rate at others. But I was wondering -- what's the rate for a day pass at your particular mountain? Not the multi-day pass, just the plain vanilla adult one-day rate you'd pay if you walked up to the ticket window and couldn't get a discount of any sort.

I'll start:

Okemo, VT
Weekday: $72.
Weekend/holiday: $77.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Sundown, CT
Night (6-10PM)=$33
4 hours=$45
8 hours=$50

Rates are the same for weekdays, weekends, and holidays.

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bouler Mtn (more of a small bump) $21/2 hours or $37/day (CND)

Mt Holly $30 weekday/$37 weekend (US)

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't really have a "home" mountain since i'm in NJ but these are my regular winter spots and these would be Weekend Prices:
Attitash $69
Camelback $52 (although i don't think i'll be going again)
Gore $71

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Sugarloaf (Maine):

Adult Value Season: $72
(Value Season dates are from the opening date to Dec. 24; Jan 5-16; Jan 19-Feb 13; March 30, 2009 to closing date.)

Adult Regular Season: $75
(Regular season dates are Dec 25-Jan 4; Jan 17-18; Feb 14-March 29, 2009. )

(other "deals" abound, however)

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Alta Area Day Pass - $64

Berkshire East (Charlemont, MA)

Weekend/Holiday: $52
Weekday: $30

When I started skiing in the 04/05 season, the day rates were $42 and $25. I think a $10 increase in price in 4 years is pretty pricey and represents almost a 25% increase in cost.

I do not expect to buy any single day tickets this year. I'll either be skiing on a pass, on a discounted ticket at Stowe as an ESA student, hopefully with discounted tickets in Colorado for the summit, and at Smugglers where our tickets are included in our ownership package.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Caberfae Peaks
$42/day
$24/Nights after 5 PM

Crystal Mountain
$50/day
$30/nights after 5 PM
Holiday Rate:
$56/day
$36/nights after 5

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Peak - $69
Regular (weekdays, non holidays) - $58

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Whoops!

Bachelor!

lovebug

Certified Ski Diva
Blue Mt (PA)

Lots of choices actually, but for day (8ish-5ish) $42/$53.

Thank goodness for season passes....

Jilly

Staff member
I didn't realize this, but Tremblant up's the price for the holidays. Add another $3 for New Years week. (money grab!!)

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was going to post the Vail Resorts prices, but oddly enough, I could even find the price of a single day lift ticket on their websites. I want to say that peak season at Vail and BC is something ridiculous like $92. Breck and Keystone are usually a few bucks less...

Snowflower

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Monarch Mountain - $54, although for the first week or so they are open it's $29 due to limited terrain.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna