• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snowbound Expo Boston, Nov 3-5 2023

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried them on because you skied them. Your video was great.
Thanks.
My goal is not to tell you what boot will fit but more about the aspects of the boot so you know what may work for you.
Glad it helped.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Apparently Racoon was very happy with the increased growth for Snowbound 2023, as compared to their first snow expo in Boston in November 2022. The dates for 2024 have already been set.

November 8, 2023
" . . .
Snowbound, held Nov. 3-5 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, saw a 7.5 percent increase in attendance, attracting 21,145 ski and snowboard enthusiasts compared to 19,661 last year. This year's expo also saw nearly double the number of attending brands and resorts as last year, with 190 vendors compared to 98 in 2022.
. . .
[Senior marketing manager Chloe] Hyland said 92 percent of attending ski resorts and brands have already rebooked for next year, scheduled for Nov. 15-17, 2024, at the same location.
. . ."

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just put next year's dates of Nov. 15-17 on my calendar. One thing that will add a bonus for next year is that the Boston seaport Snowport winter market should be set up by then too. This year's Snowport just opened on Nov. 10. When we walked around a little after dinner this year I saw the tents being set up in the seaport about a 15-20 minute walk from the convention center.

bostonseaport.xyz/snowport

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna