• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snowbound Expo Boston, Nov 3-5 2023

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I signed up as an ambassador again this year. The organizers are already gearing up, and early bird tickets go on sale on May 9. Kind of early to buy tickets for a November event, but whatever. In any case, the early bird tickets are only $1. So here I am shamelessly plugging for them. The blurb they suggested to include in any social media posts is as follows :

Suggested social text: I am proud to announce that I am an ambassador for The Snowbound Expo -the home for winter and outdoor sports. The expo brings together inspirational speakers such as Dan Egan, Mary Walsh, Ted Ligety and the latest gear, cutting-edge technology, apparel, and resorts all under one roof. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for snow sport lovers that are getting ready for the season ahead. Snowbound Expo is a community event for everyone and I can’t wait to see you at the show! Get your Early Bird ticket at checkout with my unique code KIKI. There are only 5,000 tickets available at this Early Bird price!

That's all I have so far. Oh, actually, there is something else. It will be back at the Seaport this year at the Boston Convention center. I had fun meeting up with Divas at the Expo last year, hopefully we can get a group together again.

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
I signed up as an ambassador again this year. The organizers are already gearing up, and early bird tickets go on sale on May 9. Kind of early to buy tickets for a November event, but whatever. In any case, the early bird tickets are only $1. So here I am shamelessly plugging for them. The blurb they suggested to include in any social media posts is as follows :

Suggested social text: I am proud to announce that I am an ambassador for The Snowbound Expo -the home for winter and outdoor sports. The expo brings together inspirational speakers such as Dan Egan, Mary Walsh, Ted Ligety and the latest gear, cutting-edge technology, apparel, and resorts all under one roof. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for snow sport lovers that are getting ready for the season ahead. Snowbound Expo is a community event for everyone and I can’t wait to see you at the show! Get your Early Bird ticket at checkout with my unique code KIKI. There are only 5,000 tickets available at this Early Bird price!

That's all I have so far. Oh, actually, there is something else. It will be back at the Seaport this year at the Boston Convention center. I had fun meeting up with Divas at the Expo last year, hopefully we can get a group together again.
Boo hoo! I will be away at professional meeting that weekend. Someone else will have to host pizza party.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aw, sorry you won't be around that weekend. Since you normally work Fridays, I'm guessing you won't be able to make any of the days?

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva

So instead of free, they are $1? Strange. I’ll use you code…thanks for the heads up

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Maybe to reduce the number of people who get them and then don’t use them? Or at least make some money off the people who aren’t sure if they’ll use them?

marzNC

Angel Diva
So instead of free, they are $1? Strange. I’ll use you code…thanks for the heads up
My guess is also that requiring a small payment will mean a higher percentage of the people who commit early on will actually attend come November. Would make sense that a goal is to convince sponsors and potential vendors that the buzz is strong enough to assure that thousands of people will be around. The early bird limit is 5000 tickets and there are many possible discount codes.

I plan to drive up again. It was great fun last time. Especially getting to meet some Divas for the first time.

The list of resorts is already longer than last spring but there are undoubtedly resorts that are still making up their mind whether or not it's worth the effort. The resort list includes destination resorts such as Jackson Hole, Tremblant, Jay Peak, Killington, Loon, Saddleback, as well as day trip mountains near Boston including Ragged, Tenney, Wachusett.

Ikon is a major sponsor, as it was for the inaugural Snowbound Expo run by Racoon Media in November 2022.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The latest resorts who have signed up for a booth at Snowbound are Pleasant Mountain, Sugarloaf, and Sunday River. Guess Boyne Resorts decided it's worth the effort.

The $1 codes are good until the end of July. See Post #1.

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
Check your emails, I got a link for free tickets, though it's wonky and not letting me check out. Giving them a day to work out the kinks before I pester them.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Check your emails, I got a link for free tickets, though it's wonky and not letting me check out. Giving them a day to work out the kinks before I pester them.
Was supposed to be for yesterday only. Then they decided to extend to Sunday, August 6 at midnight. Not sure what timezone, but probably ET. Offer Code is 3MONTHS.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Snowbound Expo is continuing to put out short term offers for tickets. Here's the one from the latest email:

Labor Day is here and winter is coming... that means Snowbound Expo is around the corner to kick off the 2023/24 snow sports season! We're inviting you to secure your FREE ticket to the expo today to celebrate Labor Day. Use the code LABORDAY at the ticket checkout before they're all gone, offer ends midnight tonight.

The expo is back and it's 25% bigger than last year in a new location, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, by the Seaport, November 3-5, 2023

What’s new for Snowbound Expo 2023?

1. NEW brands and resorts joining the expo this year to sell their latest products include; Northeast Vail Resorts, Ski the East, Rossignol, Atomic, Birdie Blue, K2, Ride, Hannes Strolz Ski Boots, Matt Champness Art and many more.
  2. NEW features for the family to join in include; US Ninja League Challenge warped wall, Balance Boards sponsored by MTL Balance Boards, Skate to Ski by Rollerblade and a new Chiropractor Corner drop in clinic plus loads more! The Mega Indoor Slope returns for children to learn to ski or snowboard and Eliteam will be there offering family fun and fitness with obstacle courses and a leaderboard.
  3. SkiEssentials are the dedicated retail partner for this year and are new to Snowbound Expo so there will be show deals and you can buy new gear at the expo.
  4. Snowbound 2023 presents an incredible line-up of snow sports speakers who will share experiences, answer Q's and offer meet & greets at the expo! You'll have chance to hear from:
  • Shaun White
  • Lupe Hagearty
  • Lindsey Jacobellis
  • Mary Walsh
  • Ted Ligety
  • Dan Egan
  • Rob & Ryan DeLena
  • Danny Hairston
  • Steepsteep
  • Julia Kern
  • Jeremy Jones
  • Rob Roethler
  • Alex Hackel
Secure yourself and your family free tickets, offer available until September 5th: https://snowboundexpo.seetickets.com/event/snowbound-expo/boston-convention-exhibition-center/2637965?OfferCode=LABORDAY

MissySki

Angel Diva
Snowbound Expo is continuing to put out short term offers for tickets. Here's the one from the latest email:

Labor Day is here and winter is coming... that means Snowbound Expo is around the corner to kick off the 2023/24 snow sports season! We're inviting you to secure your FREE ticket to the expo today to celebrate Labor Day. Use the code LABORDAY at the ticket checkout before they're all gone, offer ends midnight tonight.

The expo is back and it's 25% bigger than last year in a new location, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, by the Seaport, November 3-5, 2023

What’s new for Snowbound Expo 2023?

1. NEW brands and resorts joining the expo this year to sell their latest products include; Northeast Vail Resorts, Ski the East, Rossignol, Atomic, Birdie Blue, K2, Ride, Hannes Strolz Ski Boots, Matt Champness Art and many more.
  2. NEW features for the family to join in include; US Ninja League Challenge warped wall, Balance Boards sponsored by MTL Balance Boards, Skate to Ski by Rollerblade and a new Chiropractor Corner drop in clinic plus loads more! The Mega Indoor Slope returns for children to learn to ski or snowboard and Eliteam will be there offering family fun and fitness with obstacle courses and a leaderboard.
  3. SkiEssentials are the dedicated retail partner for this year and are new to Snowbound Expo so there will be show deals and you can buy new gear at the expo.
  4. Snowbound 2023 presents an incredible line-up of snow sports speakers who will share experiences, answer Q's and offer meet & greets at the expo! You'll have chance to hear from:
  • Shaun White
  • Lupe Hagearty
  • Lindsey Jacobellis
  • Mary Walsh
  • Ted Ligety
  • Dan Egan
  • Rob & Ryan DeLena
  • Danny Hairston
  • Steepsteep
  • Julia Kern
  • Jeremy Jones
  • Rob Roethler
  • Alex Hackel
Secure yourself and your family free tickets, offer available until September 5th: https://snowboundexpo.seetickets.com/event/snowbound-expo/boston-convention-exhibition-center/2637965?OfferCode=LABORDAY
Awesome, just finally did my free ticket, thanks for the nudge!

Looks like a great speaker line up, really enjoyed the speakers last year and looking forward to it this year.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Here are the hours for Snowbound Expo in Boston for 2023.

2pm – 8.30pm Friday November 3rd
10am - 7pm Saturday November 4th
10am - 4pm Sunday November 5th

marzNC

Angel Diva
If you don't have a ticket to Snowbound yet, there are a couple ways to save. The code WINTERISCOMING will be good for a 75% discount for a little while. Or you can order something from Ski Essentials.

Having Ski Essentials as a major retail partner is a major change from the first Snowbound Expo in 2022. Moving back to the Convention Center at Seaport means there will be much more space than there was at Hynes. The original Ski Expo in Boston was at the Convention Center for years. However, the current show management company provides a lot more content from big names in the ski industry. That makes the show worthwhile even if not in the market for new gear.

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 9.18.42 AM.jpg

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks @marzNC ! I was just about to post that I’d missed the last round of free tickets and ask if there would be any other way to get free/cheap tickets.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was about to purchase from the Snowbound site, but I didn't see an icon of a padlock in the url that indicates the site is secure. So I didn't buy.

Anyone want to convince me that it's OK to buy without that padlock?

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was about to purchase from the Snowbound site, but I didn't see an icon of a padlock in the url that indicates the site is secure. So I didn't buy.

Anyone want to convince me that it's OK to buy without that padlock?

I just did it and it had the padlock. Did you end up trying again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna