• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the cheap, '07-'08

Brooklyn Skier

Certified Ski Diva
Mad River Glenn - Tues, Jan 29th -$3.50 tix!!!

I will be miserable at work on Tuesday but for any Divas who can make it, Mad River Glen (VT) lift tix are only $3.50 on Tuesday!!!! :smile:

They have another deal coming up on Valentines day where if you and your guy kiss at the ticket booth then your tix are only $14 each!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
free skiing at small ski areas in Maine

Maine's on a big push to promote its small-scale ski areas. Every Wednesday night, one of them is offering local/regional corporate-sponsored free skiing! Actually, Black Mountain of Maine (called this because there is also a Black MT in NH) had a free skiing night on a Friday night a few weeks ago, so obviously not just Wed.

Last Wednesday and tonight feature free skiing at a tiny local hill called Spruce Mountain. 4 rope tows (:eek: ) and a few hundred feet of vertical---but when it's snowing and the place is 8 mi from home.....:ski2: ..... But will I (and my shoulders and GLOVES) survive the super-rope-tows? (They are the old "killer" kinds.)

The small places always seem to struggle----and really do have lots to offer, including FUN! This is a great idea to promote the sport and get people interested in lower-cost (than the mega-resorts) season passes.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Searchmont (Michigan/Canadian border)
March 8th is International Women's Day
Women ski free

abc

Banned
If you're a Costco regular, here are the area they have deals for:

Canyon (that's how I know about it, my friends got me a pack of two for $99)
Whiteface in Lake Placid
Mt Rose and Diamond Peak at Tahoe area
Mt. Hood at PNW
Moonlight Basin (?)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna