• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Recommendations for lightweight skier

anasky

Diva in Training
LOL...true...lots of reason for numb toes...mine is because I spend most of my time on my toes because I have a ginormous instep....or because putting any pressure on the top of my foot causes pain...but a heel lift helped for me so I'd have more even pressure across my foot. But a good bootfitter will hopefully know how to help those problems. :smile: And I vote for boot heaters too....although I've never owned them...I've always wanted to get some!
I have a super high arch and my feet are 100mm width, one with a bunion. Now I have bought 6 boots online to find the right boot. 2 were medium width boots but not high volume boots and it was to tight on my arch and it cramped my feet on the side. I discarded Tecnica Mach1, Atomic, K2 Anthem and Dalbello panterra120 and left with 2 super comfortable boots: Dalbello panterra 90 and K2 BFC 90 HEAT. I loved the Dalbello panterra fit at the heel, it just grabbed your heel and it felt good and the flex nice stiff. THe gripwalk nice as well. Tried it for longer than an hour for 4 days it started to feel better and better in the fore foot aerea. However I sticked with K2.
The K2 felt insanely comfortable, it has a width 101-103mm. I can actually make this boot very tight and my arch is good and only my toes can be moved. Plus it has the option to heat. Now I haven't skied yet but will update. By the way I am a shoe fitter so I have knowledge enough to find the right boot. If I would need work on it I would definitely work with a bootfitter.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna