• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@nopoleskier @ilovepugs & everybody -

Come to Killington Saturday! Big party, great ski conditions. It's been snowing!

How I wish, I have showings all day today and writing contracts tomorrow. that time of year, back to work I go so I can ski more next season
But I may come over on Monday because I know how much snow there is!!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
How I wish, I have showings all day today and writing contracts tomorrow. that time of year, back to work I go so I can ski more next season
But I may come over on Monday because I know how much snow there is!!

@nopoleskier We are totally living parallel lives here... I’m showing my house all morning — for my move away from Vermont — and writing contracts all afternoon (not house-related, just the usual for my job). But I am taking a day off tomorrow to go shred since I still have a ticket to Sugarbush left.

Enjoy Monday — it’ll be the nicest day of spring so far! And @newboots — enjoy today!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@nopoleskier We are totally living parallel lives here... I’m showing my house all morning — for my move away from Vermont — and writing contracts all afternoon (not house-related, just the usual for my job). But I am taking a day off tomorrow to go shred since I still have a ticket to Sugarbush left.

Enjoy Monday — it’ll be the nicest day of spring so far! And @newboots — enjoy today!

wish I was closer, I have 2 sugarbush tickets from my MCP.. I never got there. Enjoy Tomorrow it's going to be great!

newboots

Angel Diva
So how was it? I just looked at the web cams and didn't see you! Although, at 4:40 I did see someone skiing down one of the runs!

You didn't see me? I was waving!

There were only about a million and a half skiers there today. Free lunch for passholders. Dear BF's family was there but we kept getting separated and we finally decided to quit just after lunch. The lift lines were dreadful. Conditions were amazing, though! Winter on top in the morning, and spring lower down. I managed mild bumps all the way down Bittersweet!

Got back to the lodge and my boot bag had disappeared. With prescription sunglasses in it. :frusty:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You didn't see me? I was waving!

There were only about a million and a half skiers there today. Free lunch for passholders. Dear BF's family was there but we kept getting separated and we finally decided to quit just after lunch. The lift lines were dreadful.

Got back to the lodge and my boot bag had disappeared. With prescription sunglasses in it. :frusty:

OH NO!! That's awful in just about every way. What IS wrong with people?!!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bottom of Mousetrap. Yes, I skied it!View attachment 8771

Winter beauty at the top

View attachment 8772

View attachment 8773
Sure doesn’t look like spring! Are you going to check back at least with a phone call to see if anyone turned in a bag that got dumped in the parking lot or the like? Possibly someone will have grabbed it, looked and decided there was nothing fun in it and just tossed it. I hope that is the case so you can get your sunglasses back! What a PIA!

Tvan

Angel Diva
@newboots - that totally blows. I hope someone has an attack of decency and returns your bag.

newboots

Angel Diva
I was an idiot and didn’t use bag check. The Lost & Found folks tell me that bags are “never” stolen. They all look alike and they make their way back to L & F eventually. It’s not there today but if it drove home to CT or NY last night, it might take some time. I have hope.

Today I have everything in a wretched old canvas tote, wearing my most dirtbag boots with a big hole, and I checked it anyway! A little late with the barn door, isn’t it?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I was an idiot and didn’t use bag check. The Lost & Found folks tell me that bags are “never” stolen. They all look alike and they make their way back to L & F eventually. It’s not there today but if it drove home to CT or NY last night, it might take some time. I have hope.

Today I have everything in a wretched old canvas tote, wearing my most dirtbag boots with a big hole, and I checked it anyway! A little late with the barn door, isn’t it?

Hope it was just a mistake and it finds its way home to you soon. As for bags never being stolen? I don't think so.

View attachment 8782

See the Whites in the far distance? The Presidential Range.

The white blip on the horizon, to the right of the second tallest fir tree on the right side of the picture? That's Mount Washington!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
@newboots :mad2: Wow, that's awful!
The white blip on the horizon, to the right of the second tallest fir tree on the right side of the picture? That's Mount Washington!
Sure is!

Still a pretty sizable snow pile on the north side of my garage for April 22!
Haha, easy time to clean the gutters : )
enhance

Last day of our ski season will be tomorrow. <sigh>
Sunny and 55 predicted.
It was a good one. :smile:

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Had an awesome time sliding around on two planks at Sugarbush today. Great season all around. Still have my little solo getaway to Banff and hoping to squeeze a day or two in at Killington. Spent the significant majority of the season on a snowboard, but I’m still very happy with my progress for my first season on skis! 543001EA-D56D-4C44-A263-1A8825F4A62E.jpeg 20AF97CC-AD32-4D5D-9F58-79C30A100EFC.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna