• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

newboots

Angel Diva
Hope it was just a mistake and it finds its way home to you soon. As for bags never being stolen? I don't think so.

I does seem a little remarkable, wonderful as my heated bag is, that out of the thousands at Killington yesterday it would be Chosen. And I mean thousands. The free lunch, concert, and squeezing everybody into one lodge - complete insanity. And in the lodge, everywhere you looked, there were dozens piled into every corner, under every table, stuffed into cubbies and overflowing. I've decided to stay hopeful.

@Abbi - I asked today, twice. Dear BF will be asking daily this week.
Kicking myself, though.

kiki

Angel Diva
Last day of the season at whistler today. I skiid awesomely with confidence and happiness. So grateful for this season, both the highs and lows. Snow was in excellent shape for this time of year. I started at 8 and quit shortly after 12 when it started getting too soft for my liking.
Cheers to the 2017/18 season!IMG_3119.JPG

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I hit closing day at Castle Mtn with 18 cm of fresh snow, but skipped closing day at Fernie in the bucketing rain. Today I made it out for a nice spring skiing day in an area we'd never toured in before. Our exploring days often turn into bushwhacking, so I was expecting slushy woody nonsense today but we got a really nice run in and found a nice new area to ski if the conditions are safe enough!

mms_20180422_215006.jpg

KarenD

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I missed closing day at my mountain (Schweitzer) as we had to travel for a memorial service, but this weekend I made it to two closing days: Lookout Pass yesterday and Silver Mountain today, neither of which I'd skied before despite their being only a couple hours away from me. This is from Silver this afternoon:

I'm not 100% sure this was actually closing day for Silver, though, as near the end of the day, an employee dropped a hint that they might re-open this coming Saturday if the snow holds up.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Spring skiing has finally arrived at Sugarloaf!
This Is The Place. :thumbsup:
Over 100 trails open, edge to edge coverage (for now - ) 5 foot base in some places, front snowfields open.
enhance

View of Mt Washington from summit:
enhance

Just announced: one more weekend - closing April 30, reopening May 5-6.

newboots

Angel Diva
Wow! Here we have daffodil leaves peeking out around the dirty plow piles that are left.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
E0C79BAF-9C80-4E60-94E1-4D0281714AC6.jpeg

Had fun hiking up and dodging bare spots on the way down at Stowe today. It was my first time legitimately trying to earn my turns and I get why people are so into it! I’m thinking that I’ll want a pair of snowshoes next season... I don’t think an AT setup makes sense anytime soon but it would be fun to do more spring shredding in the future!

SuperSkiMom

Certified Ski Diva
Spring skiing has finally arrived at Sugarloaf!
This Is The Place. :thumbsup:
Over 100 trails open, edge to edge coverage (for now - ) 5 foot base in some places, front snowfields open.
enhance

View of Mt Washington from summit:
enhance

Just announced: one more weekend - closing April 30, reopening May 5-6.

Wow! Reopening? Wish we could go up! We have been wanting to ski there all season. Looks amazing!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Wow! Reopening? Wish we could go up! We have been wanting to ski there all season. Looks amazing!
With warm temps this week, there won't be nearly as much still open - still, May 5-6 :thumbsup:
We are done for the season, but if you ever decide to travel up this way, send me a message!

newboots

Angel Diva
Holy . . . COW! Did you actually take those photographs, or somehow paste a postcard on here? That rainforest looks like magic, maybe Narnia or Middle Earth or somewhere.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I’m here! At Banff! Sunshine Village and Banff are well and truly everything I had hoped they would be. I didn’t ski or ride particularly well today and conditions were highly variable, but I am so in love with this place! It really is as incredible as it looks in pictures. I’m sorry to have missed @Albertan ski girl since I know she’s not free this weekend...but I’m having an amazing solo getaway.

D15A69F7-AE5C-4F10-AFD7-407A6DEA0208.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna