• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pass details and pricing 24/ 25- Ikon, Indy, Epic, MCP etc

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Indy Pass has announced its new additions:
  • Big Moose Mountain, Maine
  • Mt. Eyak, Alaska
  • Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, British Columbia
  • Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Colorado
  • Steeplechase, Minnesota
  • Wintergreen Resort, Virginia
  • Wisp Resort, Maryland
New discounted cat skiing operations Include:
  • Big Red Cats, British Columbia
  • Selkirk Powder, Idaho
  • Brundage Mountain Snowcat Adventures, Idaho
  • Soldier Mountain Cat Skiing, Idaho
  • Cascade Powder Guides, Washington
Cat skiing is a new addition to the Indy Pass.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Here are the MCP locations for 2024-25, sorted more or less north to south and west to east. Note that there are several resort on the MCP that are not also on Ikon.

The adult price as of early March is $605, with a bonus day at one resort (can be changed later via email). Additional days after the 2 included days are used are charge at 50% off the full day ticket price. For Alta and Snowbird, the MCP is not a "combo pass" that allows skiing both on the same day.

USA
Sugar Bowl, CA - not on Ikon
Sun Valley, ID
Big Sky, MT
Grand Targhee, WY - not on Ikon
Jackson Hole, WY
Alta, UT
Snowbird, UT
Snowbasin, UT
Aspen/Snowmass, CO
Arapahoe Basin, CO
Taos Ski Valley, NM
Sugarloaf, ME

CANADA
Panorama, BC - Ikon partner
Revelstoke, BC - Ikon partner
Marmot Basin, BC - not on Ikon
Sun Peaks, BC - Ikon partner
Big 3 - Lake Louise, Norquay and Sunshine, AB - Ikon partner
Bromont, QC - not on Ikon
Le Massif de Charlevoix, QC - not on Ikon

Last edited by a moderator:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Epic passes are on sale. Lowest prices and the most perks usually last until late May. Possible to get an Epic Day Pass for 1-7 days and choose what set of resorts are included, and whether or not there are holiday blackouts. If my notes from last year are correct, the prices for Epic Day Passes that include destination resorts in CO/Tahoe are lower than they were for 2023-24.

Keep in mind there are all sorts of regional options for Tahoe, Colorado, the midwest, and the northeast. In Epic land "northeast" includes the mid-Atlantic in the sense of the NY Catskills and PA.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 11.58.30 AM.png

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ikon is on sale now too, as of today. I'm holding off on buying just a smidge longer since I got an email from Boston Ski and Sports Club yesterday about a deal they will be offering soon. I haven't been on any BSSC trips other than the one I won to Sunday River several years back, but I do always look to see what trips they have planned.

From the email:
Hello BSSC skiers and riders. We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Ikon Pass for the 24/25 season. With every youth and adult new or renewal Ikon Pass purchase, you will receive a $100 BSSC Gift Card. This offer is valid for Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass, and Ikon Base Pass purchased through BSSC.

We will send you the purchase details shortly, but we wanted to let you know now. Keep an eye on your inbox, and then act fast to lock in the best Ikon Pass rates and BSSC value.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never heard of a ski club partnering with the Ikon Pass. Is BSSC a really big club? My ski club is about 90-100 members. Most of the members will buy the Ikon Pass for access to Mammoth/June & the 3 Big Bear area resorts. We do 3-4 mid-week trips to Mammoth and 1 out-of-state trip annually. The out-of-state picks are almost always Ikon resorts. Big Sky is the pick for 2025.

Jilly

Staff member
Sorry @marzNC , but some of the Canadian listed resorts are Ikon partners at 5-7 days, depending on pass level.

As far as I know Marmot, Bromont and Massif are not connected with any pass yet.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never heard of a ski club partnering with the Ikon Pass. Is BSSC a really big club? My ski club is about 90-100 members. Most of the members will buy the Ikon Pass for access to Mammoth/June & the 3 Big Bear area resorts. We do 3-4 mid-week trips to Mammoth and 1 out-of-state trip annually. The out-of-state picks are almost always Ikon resorts. Big Sky is the pick for 2025.
It's not really a ski club in the sense of having a lodge and having skiing as a main focus. They organize trips in New England that are drive to, and will include lodging at a hotel. They also have some that are fly to and include airfare. I feel like they are kind of marketed towards young adults/ recent grads as a way to be social and active, but it isn't just for young people. The young adult focus is seen in a lot of their off season activities, like soccer, basketball, ultimate frisbee, and even kickball, and dodgeball. A couple time a year they'll host a social event at a brewery. You can do any of the events as a non-member, but members get a slight discount. They must have a decent amount of members to do this with Ikon though, you are right. Not surprising when you think about it considering the number of universities in Boston, and probably a good number of graduates getting first jobs in the area and looking for ways to meet people that does not require sitting in a bar.

I have not gotten a follow up email from them yet, but did just see a link on their site for buying the Ikon, so I'll do that later today.

marzNC

Angel Diva
There are ways any organization can partner with Ikon with some planning. I know of a travel website that specializes in ski trips that can get Ikon for their clients for 2024-25. Early on there were a few groups in the northeast that had similar offers.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sorry @marzNC , but some of the Canadian listed resorts are Ikon partners at 5-7 days, depending on pass level.

As far as I know Marmot, Bromont and Massif are not connected with any pass yet.
Oh well, I was scanning the Ikon list alphabetically pretty fast last night. These lists are getting too long.

Didn't notice SkiBig3 on the Ikon list since I was looking for "Banff" or "Lake Louise." Could you fix Post #22?

Jilly

Staff member
I think my Ikon pass to use at Tremblant is now almost the last price I paid for a Tremblant only pass before Alterra took over.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I think my Ikon pass to use at Tremblant is now almost the last price I paid for a Tremblant only pass before Alterra took over.
You are still winning on the financial side.. :smile: My New England Pass renewal for my home mountain is $180 more than the full Ikon renewal I also just made for next season. Though I do not at all wish to be bought by any big pass to have it all consolidated into one pass either.. It sure was a lot cheaper when I could just do the $300 add on of the base Ikon pass and it included all of the other mountains I wanted to go ski. Of course now more and more mountains aren't on the base pass, or at least the ones I want to ski for next season aren't.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
It's not really a ski club in the sense of having a lodge and having skiing as a main focus. They organize trips in New England that are drive to, and will include lodging at a hotel. They also have some that are fly to and include airfare. I feel like they are kind of marketed towards young adults/ recent grads as a way to be social and active, but it isn't just for young people. The young adult focus is seen in a lot of their off season activities, like soccer, basketball, ultimate frisbee, and even kickball, and dodgeball. A couple time a year they'll host a social event at a brewery. You can do any of the events as a non-member, but members get a slight discount. They must have a decent amount of members to do this with Ikon though, you are right. Not surprising when you think about it considering the number of universities in Boston, and probably a good number of graduates getting first jobs in the area and looking for ways to meet people that does not require sitting in a bar.

I have not gotten a follow up email from them yet, but did just see a link on their site for buying the Ikon, so I'll do that later today.
I used to volunteer and help run trips when they were with CT Ski and sports club. I miss those days. I miss living in a big city or closer to a good club when it comes to trips etc.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If you're interested in the Indy Pass, here's a heads up: Sales end Monday, March 18. The pass is going off sale 20 days earlier than it did last season. And there's no guarantee it'll go on sale again in the fall. So if you want the pass, better act now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna