• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pass details and pricing 24/ 25- Ikon, Indy, Epic, MCP etc

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a little bummed the IKON went up but even so it still makes sense for us. Stratton is $185 on any given day, Killington around there so just need 4 to 5 days at those and it's more than paid for. We spend most of our time at Bromley and Magic so it's easy to get these 4 to 5 days. Plus I can add on the Killington spring pass for $199 so can use my 5 Killington/Pico days during the main season so it's a win win. Additional bonus is our ski club usually picks IKON trips so any trip we're interested in is covered so IKON makes the most sense for us.

The season after next we'll get killington passes and IKON as there's a 12 week Killington lesson program we want to take. I get my Magic and Bromley passes for since I work there so I have money to spend on other passes that make sense. If we get the Killington pass I might just do the 4 day IKON one which will cover the couple days we usually go to stratton plus we'll have a couple other days to use elsewhere.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Epic passes moved into the second stage. Price hasn't changed but only 2 Buddy Tickets after April 14.

Was there a restriction on the total number of days last year for the Epic Local at Vail, BC, W-B?

From Epic website as of April 15
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 8.45.06 PM.png

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Epic passes moved into the second stage. Price hasn't changed but only 2 Buddy Tickets after April 14.

Was there a restriction on the total number of days last year for the Epic Local at Vail, BC, W-B?

From Epic website as of April 15
View attachment 23156
Yep I got my Tahoe local pass today w 2 buddy passes. I haven’t used buddy passes in a while but you never know. Also bought Ikon base and was told over the phone I can upgrade at no additional cost (other than the difference) as long as before Dec 14. That way I can take my time deciding where to go.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
This season was the first time I bought Epic and Ikon. Used Ikon at Alpine and Palisades 7 days plus Steamboat Diva West and leaving for Tahoe tomorrow to ski Palisades and Heavenly and then driving to Mammoth . This is a week long CA Divas trip! So both passes were worth it this year for in state and out of state trips!

marzNC

Angel Diva
The deadline for the lowest prices for Ikon is April 18, 2024. For families thinking about getting a Child's Ikon, the current discount is $100 per kid pass (limit 2).

marzNC

Angel Diva
Reminders are being sent to people who had the Mountain Collective Pass (MCP) in 2023-24 and haven't renewed yet for 2024-25. The price is $605, with a bonus day at one resort. The price will probably go up in late April or mid-May.

For people thinking about using the MCP for Diva West at Alta and Snowbird, can get 5 days included with an MCP by choosing either Alta or Snowbird for the bonus day. The MCP includes 2 days at Alta and 2 days at Snowbird. That means not skiing between the two via the gate near the top of the Alta Sugarloaf lift and the top of the Snowbird Baldy lift.

Snowbasin is also on the MCP.

If trip plans shift, it's possible to move the bonus day to another resort. I've done that a couple times via email.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna