• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Member Profile Features

w.ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm also not familiar with these, except for seeing my niece's page once or twice, and so don't know what it all means - but it's always nice to have friends!

And I wouldn't DARE refuse NVG!

Ordinarily, I'm not much of a joiner, so NVG might be the only friend I have . . .

Normally, I'm not much of a joiner, either, and Junior High isn't my favorite memory, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to refuse NVG!:noidea: She may be the only friend I have, too :smile: I'm pretty new to posting on forums and haven't a clue how my space and facebook work, but I'll keep blundering along and maybe eventually I'll make some more friends :laugh:

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Aw man, and here I thought I was special cuz you wanted to be my friend...:p

Me too....

I've been pretty busy with work and haven't had as much time for the forum. I didn't know we could have "friends" until I got NVGs request via email.

NVG, what have you found to be the most efficient way to ask ALL 900 members to be your friend? Do you have a form letter? :becky:

Normally, I'm not much of a joiner, either, and Junior High isn't my favorite memory, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to refuse NVG!:noidea: She may be the only friend I have, too :smile: I'm pretty new to posting on forums and haven't a clue how my space and facebook work, but I'll keep blundering along and maybe eventually I'll make some more friends :laugh:

I'm glad to have you as my friend! :love:

Me too....

I've been pretty busy with work and haven't had as much time for the forum. I didn't know we could have "friends" until I got NVGs request via email.

NVG, what have you found to be the most efficient way to ask ALL 900 members to be your friend? Do you have a form letter? :becky:

Yes.....I just send you a little "LOVE ME" note and keep my fingers crossed! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga