• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Member Profile Features

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good Lord! Something about the "friend" thing feels like Junior High School again! :ROTF:
Yeah!

Actually, that stupid thing is what reduced me to tears yesterday when I was on AZ. Realizing that I wasn't his friend anymore. :(

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, Severine, I'm so sorry!

Have a great time in A-Basin, will you? You deserve it!

I sincerely hope this feature isn't distressing to anyone. I just thought it was another fun thing! If you don't like it or it bothers you, just ignore it. You don't HAVE to use it.

Or you could just Accept my applications to be your friend! :D

Severine.....I get it! I really do!
You haven't lost your BEST friend....that is YOU!!!!! :becky:

I'm going to PM you something VERY important!!!! Sending with LOVE! :love:

OK, so I'm not very familiar with Facebook or My Space (though 3 of my daughters have pages on those sites). What does having a friend mean when there is an official friend listed? In other words, once you are someone's friend (and vice versa), then what?:noidea: On Facebook and MySpace, it gives the friend access to the page if the page is set for private, right?

Also, I see the "break friendship" link. Now that's harsh! LOL

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, Severine, I'm so sorry!

Have a great time in A-Basin, will you? You deserve it!

I sincerely hope this feature isn't distressing to anyone. I just thought it was another fun thing! If you don't like it or it bothers you, just ignore it. You don't HAVE to use it.
Don't stress about it. I was in a funk anyway and it just hit me the wrong way. It's really no big deal. (And if it makes anyone feel better, he did tell me later that he was going to invite me to be his friend but he wasn't sure how I would take it.... whatever that means.)

OK, so I'm not very familiar with Facebook or My Space (though 3 of my daughters have pages on those sites). What does having a friend mean when there is an official friend listed? In other words, once you are someone's friend (and vice versa), then what?:noidea: On Facebook and MySpace, it gives the friend access to the page if the page is set for private, right?

Well....like you said, you can break up with them! :becky:

My goal is to make all 900+ Divas my friends.... I realize that this requires your approvals.....I'm trying to be Friend-worthy! :D

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
One thing about the "friends" feature is that it allows you to share photo albums with just that group of people instead of the forum at large. Just make the choice when you upload the pictures.

That is VERY cool....except the FORUM AT LARGE are becoming my friends! :ROTF:

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

My goal is to make all 900+ Divas my friends.... I realize that this requires your approvals.....I'm trying to be Friend-worthy! :D

Aw man, and here I thought I was special cuz you wanted to be my friend...:p

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
sorry, she even included me after our misunderstanding because of my poor communications skills..:redface: But, I'm not surprised that our cheerleader aims for the entire diva family! :cheer:

Aw man, and here I thought I was special cuz you wanted to be my friend...:p

sorry, she even included me after our misunderstanding because of my poor communications skills..:redface: But, I'm not surprised that our cheerleader aims for the entire diva family! :cheer:

I gotta! You're ALL special to me!!!! :becky:

How can I just pick a few of ya'? :wink:

I will say that the CO DIVAS DO have a special place in my heart! :love:
(They're in my 'hood! They're my HOMIES! :ROTF:smile:

playoutside

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have you noticed that your friends who are on the list of users at the bottom of the page now have a little + after their names? Guess thats so you are always reminded who is your friend!

Jenny

Angel Diva

I'm also not familiar with these, except for seeing my niece's page once or twice, and so don't know what it all means - but it's always nice to have friends!

And I wouldn't DARE refuse NVG!

Ordinarily, I'm not much of a joiner, so NVG might be the only friend I have . . .

And I wouldn't DARE refuse NVG!

Ordinarily, I'm not much of a joiner, so NVG might be the only friend I have . . .

I'm honored, proud, humbled and feeling quite special right now! :love:

Yeah!!!! Jenny is my friend!!!!!! :cheer:

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Don't feel too bad. I only have 3 friends right now... I suppose I will just have to put some effort into making some more, but not tooo many. I'm not a super-gregarious person! :noidea:

Don't feel too bad. I only have 3 friends right now... I suppose I will just have to put some effort into making some more, but not tooo many. I'm not a super-gregarious person! :noidea:

I'm not either! :ROTF:

that's what I was gonna say!

Hello!!!!! Ladies!!!!!!!
Are you or are you NOT Colorado Divas???????? :love:

I love ALL my special Divas!!!

I'll have you know.....not EVERYONE is accepting me!? :eek:
I have experienced some rejection today.....yes.....I'm heading for the Cookie Dough! :becky:

(notice how I'm maintaining and trying to keep my self esteem in check.....<as she is rocking back and forth with her thumb in her mouth>)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga