• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Got my COVID vaccine

Tvan

Angel Diva
I had an uncomfortable night last night, and I’m feeling pretty achy today but no fever or chills. We are on spring break (at home) this week, cleaning this house from top to bottom. Unfortunately, I don’t feel ill enough to get out of today’s project to clean the basement. ;)

Jenny

Angel Diva
I had an uncomfortable night last night, and I’m feeling pretty achy today but no fever or chills. We are on spring break (at home) this week, cleaning this house from top to bottom. Unfortunately, I don’t feel ill enough to get out of today’s project to clean the basement. ;)
Are you sure? Maybe you should check again, lol!

We did ours a couple of weeks ago. Just have to haul stuff upstairs and actually take it to donate.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

I have a basement garage that needs cleaning! Like for the past four or five years since the last time I had a major clean out with a dumpster! Just in case you want your first foray to be out to a house that belongs to one person who is vaccinated! :rotf::rotf:

MissySki

Angel Diva
So I put it out there on FB and Dr Pugs and @Olesya Chornoguz are saying Pfizer. Also as one of my friends mentioned, do you have a confirmed date for second shot. Yes with the Pfizer. So team Pfizer it is.

@Robyn - hope you're feeling better this morning!![/QUOTE]

Good choice!

gingerjess

Angel Diva
I'm up for next Friday with Pfizer. Then this morning I get a text from Shoppers, they will do the AZ on Monday.

So I put it out there on FB and Dr Pugs and @Olesya Chornoguz are saying Pfizer. Also as one of my friends mentioned, do you have a confirmed date for second shot. Yes with the Pfizer. So team Pfizer it is.

@Robyn - hope you're feeling better this morning!!
Yay! Glad that's all taken care of!

Jilly

Staff member
You sound better than Robyn (as per FB). Hate vertigo, not looking forward to that!!

Christy

Angel Diva
I'm finally eligible to join the ranks of vaccine hunters. Oh, the Facebook groups, the websites, the standby lists...

My husband on the other hand will be fishing in eastern WA this weekend. I suggested he check for availability at the FEMA site in Yakima that supposedly always has appointments (even though they've been hardest hit the varied groups there are united by vaccine skepticism)...and they do. So he'll swing by on the way home.

newboots

Angel Diva
So, feeling somewhat better today. The migraine is gone, the intestinal issues a bit better. Still have vertigo, but only a brief sore arm that didn't interfere with my sleep can be attributed to the shot.

Good to hear! Hope you improve quickly!

TeleChica

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got my second jab on Wednesday (#goteampfizer), and still feel a bit crappy, like a mild cold. Was chilled yesterday (hot, cold, hot, cold, like my usual hot flashes but worse), but no fever. It's like someone pulled the plug and my energy is at about 65%. I can still work and function, but I'll be glad when it's done.

I thought I would feel more excited, but I do still have two weeks until freedom. Hard to feel excited when it just snowed on my flowers, the weekend looks crappy, and I'm too tired to want to do anything. Also, very weird dream last night about a spider that bled into my waking up--I still saw the danged spider above my head and leapt out of bed! I blame the vaccine ;).

That said, all this vaccine news with J&J and other vaccine side effects is getting to me. I'm a medical editor and believe in science, but my anxiety and hypochondria is winning today. Pleah.

Thanks for listening. :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna