• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Advanced or Expert - Not Sure

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I usually just tell people I'm a "good" skier if asked.

Using those charts, I'm either 7.5 or advanced. One time I came upon a database for the mountain and for some reason they had me as an 8. I asked them how they knew????? It seems some instructors fill that in or something. I told them I felt that maybe on some days towards the end of the season I can be 8-ish, but most of the time that would be overstating it.

Between my accident at the end of 06-07 and my recent knee injury, I am sure that I will be stuck at 7 for a while....

AlliOops

Certified Ski Diva
When it comes to skis, what is the difference between Advanced & Expert?

I would classify my ability at advanced, but would an expert ski be a poor choice? The advanced and expert skis tend to be lumped together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga