• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. J

When a women's-only class isn't for women only.

Karen, I have done womens ski camps in the US at Alta , The Canyons , Telluride and Jackson Hole.The United States womens ski camps are professional with great and fiesty female instructors. You will also ski with some great female skiers who will inspire you to ski even better. No eye -rolling...
  2. J

Question: Japan; Nozawa onsen, Shiga kogen and Myoko -has anyone skied these resorts.

Am considering a February 2015 trip to Myoko, shiga kogen and Nozawa. Chinese new year falls feb 19th in 2015. Has anyone had problems with ski crowds in Japan over Chinese new year.? Have skied Hakuba, furano and Rusutsu. So am keen to try out some other Japanese resorts.
  3. J

Anyone stayed at the St Moritz Lodge hostel at Aspen?

Hello everyone , I am trying to do an Aspen trip as cheaply as possible. The St Moritz lodge hostel has come up as the cheapest place to stay........I was wondering had anyone stayed there and whay your thoughts were. Any feedback welcome. thank you
  4. J

Road Trip

5. J

Anyone done Steep and Deep at JHR?

I did the JH womens camp in 2012. The womens camp is the same as the steep and deep , women only. Our ski instructor for the camp was pretty average, but it is the terrain at Jackson that will really sort you out.There is a bit of everything and it can be as challenging as you want it to be...
  6. J

Solo in Utah -on a budget

you may have already found this. It also has hotels listed that are on the shuttle route. https://www.rideuta.com/mc/?page=RidingUTA-SkiService
  7. J

Solo in Utah -on a budget

I skied solo in Utah march this year. I was on a very tight budget and stayed at the Midvale Super 8, very reasonable- including lift tickets and ski shuttle.The hotel has has a hot tub and the ski shuttle stop is a 2 minute walk away.Lots of places to eat close by. The hotel is full of skiers(...
  8. J

Silverton Rippin Chix 2013 - Part 3

That was a great trip report.It make me want to do Rippin chix.!Photos are great too.Lucky you
  9. J

From Park City to .... where do you like to go the area?

Beth get yourself over to the cottonwood canyons.Solitude has challenging runs and few people.Scenery is gorgeous.Alta and snowbird are also great resorts, but have more skiers than Solitude.Any of the resorts in the cottonwood canyons are worth skiing, you will not regret it A company called...
  10. J

Telluride suggestions

La Cocina de Luz on East Colorado Ave for cheap mexican Baked in Telluride for fresh baked goods daily( great for a snack after skiing) The butcher and baker cafe(217 East Colorado Ave.), great breakfast sandwiches and also fresh baked goods. menu changes daily.closes early .
  11. J

Looking for some Utah info

A shuttle called Canyon Hop will transport your friends to Alta, Snowbird and solitude for $49 return.With lift ticket I think its about $102. You can buy a combined pass for Deer Valley , Park City Resort and the Canyons. Lift Tickets to Solitude, Snowbird, Alta can be bought in a...
  12. J

Recommendation for bootfitter in Park City?

Hello Divas I was wondering if anyone knows a bootfitter they would recommend in or around Park City please? I had a bootfitter take a look at my boots last year and he thinks they are 2 sizes too big for me.......
  13. J

Telluride anyone??

Annie Savath is a great instructor at Telluride.She was director of the ski school at Telluride. She will sort you out in no time. Paragon sports is good for bootfitting etc. Telluirde is a beautiful place and the skiing is fantastic.
  14. J

Jackson Hole & Grand Targhee- 2/25-3/4 2011

that looks........ fantastic
  15. J

Ladies Day Revelstoke

Hi Ladies, our wonderful instructor for the day was Crystal who had us working on speed, skiing the glades and showing us secret trails like the ninja trail? I was happily utterly exhausted by the end of the day.This place is full of trails that lead off here and there. I agree with you all it...
  16. J

Ladies Day Revelstoke

Hi Diva's, I wanted to post a message regarding Ladies Day at Revlstoke - every friday. A very well run ski day with great instructors who will show you parts of the mountain you never knew existed. small groups and a great lunch down at Nelsen lodge. A great fun day if you are in the area.
  17. J

Alta April 8-11 - spring skiing

Thank you for posting such a great trip report. Alta looks fantastic, you have wet this intermediate skiers appetite.!
  18. J

Top 5 Resorts on your "to do" list

Hey Diva's Aspen Steamboat (would love to do steamboat powdercat tour) Big Sky Furano Japan Utah (anywhere) I could go on and on
  19. J

Movies, anyone?

Hello Diva's, I saw a run of movies over the Xmas/new year holiday period. " It's Complicated " with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin was very good, but its not really for children. ' Paranormal activity' - don't bother, i wasted 2 hours of my life watching that. However all the teenagers in...