• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Japan; Nozawa onsen, Shiga kogen and Myoko -has anyone skied these resorts.

jaelni

Certified Ski Diva
Am considering a February 2015 trip to Myoko, shiga kogen and Nozawa. Chinese new year falls feb 19th in 2015.
Has anyone had problems with ski crowds in Japan over Chinese new year.?

Have skied Hakuba, furano and Rusutsu. So am keen to try out some other Japanese resorts.

Emy!Dee

Certified Ski Diva
I know this probably very very very late, but I hope you went this year!!! I went to Shiga Kogen (Nagano) for New Years (2014-2015) and they were already getting hit with TONS of powder!!! A friend just came back from Hokkaido, and said nothing but good things about their conditions!

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
I am going to Japan for the first time in a couple of months. Not for skiing though. I would love to ski there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna