• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who's planning to get new equipment in '08/'09?

MaryLou

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I promised myself I'd get new boots. But my old ones did great last weekend (salomon Xwave 9, I think), and I'm losing motivation to replace them this year - such a PITA getting fitted, used to them, etc.. Not enough hours in the day (or ski season!).

Did get a new helmet and goggles - love my new Giro G10 - fits so perfect. Have glasses, so the goggles are the best the ski shop (on mt) had that fit - but I look like I'm going to the moon in them (some type of Oakley). They didn't fog up my glasses though, even in some fog.

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love this thread! It makes me giddy.

So, uh, I haven't even been out yet and I already bought new skis. I got MissDemeanors and they should be here next week. I'm stoked! I've been binding-shopping, but I think I'll have to wait until after the holidays to buy. I'll post in the Quiver Picture Thread soon!

I also told MH last night that I am saving to buy a sick pair of carvers at the end of the season. I have to demo, but I have my eye on the Nordica Firefox, Atomic Heaven's Gate, or Volkl Fuego. I think the Fuego will be too much ski for my slightness, but man, it sounds fun.

Then again, I bought boots on a whim last year, and have to get a boot fit to see if I can even make them work for me. I feel like a dummy for buying them without proper instruction. :( I think my foot moves too much, but hopefully a good fitter can help me out, and I won't be on the hunt for new boots, too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga