• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The spreadsheet is great!
Why don't we continue to copy and add ourselves to this list, so that people can use it as well as the spreadsheet.

I edited the list to add Littlesonique:

LiquidFeet ........... Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
santacruzskier ......Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)
MissySki................Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva.................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT.
MsWax..................Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica ............ Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee...............Whiteface (NY) IKON
SkiGAP..................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP...................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs..............Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic
..............................resorts.
Abbi: ....................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
Kirstie....................Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Kiki........................Whistler/Blackcomb
KBee.....................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to
..............................Bachelor this year
Mustski.................Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
Tvan......................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
..............................plus other Ikon locations
Jilly........................Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder...
MarzNC.................Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
BlueSkies..............Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
..............................Diva East
NoPoleskier...........Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
..............................mts I can ski
CarverJill ..............Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
..............................IKON :smile:
DeweySki..............Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
..............................IKON hill!
Bookworm............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February,
..............................Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
tinymoose.............Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)
Littlesonique.........Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I updated the spreadsheet too. (Thanks, @Tvan )
Ski Diva.................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
SkiGAP..................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
ilovepugs..............Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic
Abbi: ....................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
KBee.....................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to
Tvan......................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
BlueSkies..............Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
NoPoleskier...........Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
CarverJill ..............Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
DeweySki..............Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
Bookworm............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February,
..............................Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Littlesonique.........Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
VickiK……………….Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I updated the spreadsheet too.
Ski Diva.................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
mountainwest.....Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass(backcountry), Beartooth ..................................Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi divas, I'm new here! Lurked a bit last year and just started peeking at these boards to get ready for the upcoming season. We moved to Vermont last year and I tried out Smuggs, Bolton, and Stowe. I just signed my daughter and myself up for lessons at Smuggs, so that's where I'll mostly be this season!

mountainwest.....Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass(backcountry), Beartooth ..................................Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
jthree.....................Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
VickiK……………..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
mountainwest.......Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass(backcountry), Beartooth .............Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Ski Sine Fine.........Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
..............................IKON+Epic+Peak

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
mountainwest.......Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass(backcountry), Beartooth .............Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Ski Sine Fine.........Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
Sibhusky................ Whitefish

I did not update the spreadsheet. Yesterday it wanted me to install Google Sheets, which I'm not going to do as it trashed some of my critical spreadsheets and I don't have room in my tablet for programs I don't use. Today I can't even find the file. Not with my time to deal with.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Racetiger.......Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort

I didn't update the google document either as Im on the phone and not downloading the app.

JessIsTryingToSki

Certified Ski Diva
JessIsTryingToSki...................SNOWBASIN (UT)

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
JessIsTryingToSki...................SNOWBASIN (UT)
BlizzardBabe . . . . Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.), (Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've straightened up the list and added @badger to it.
I hope this is going to be helpful in finding people to ski with.

LiquidFeet ...............Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
santacruzskier .........Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)
MissySki...................Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
.................................EPIC and IKON.
MsWax.....................Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica ................Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee..................Whiteface (NY) IKON
SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs.................Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other
.................................Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
Kirstie.......................Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Kiki...........................Whistler/Blackcomb
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
.................................to Bachelor this year
Mustski....................Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
.................................plus other Ikon locations
Jilly...........................Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder...
MarzNC....................Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
.................................Diva East
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
.................................mts I can ski
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
.................................IKON :smile:
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
.................................IKON hill!
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in
.................................February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN
.................................@Christmas
tinymoose................Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
mountainwest..........Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton
.................................Pass(backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth
.................................Pass(spring/summer)
jthree........................Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
.................................IKON+Epic+Peak
Sibhusky...................Whitefish
Racetiger..................Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
JessIsTryingToSki.....Snowbasin (UT)
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in
.................................February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.

suzanneda

Certified Ski Diva
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Suzanneda.............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi @suzanneda! Welcome and it's a tough choice, last year I had Ikon and Mt Collective. Ikon 7day this year. But Epic has some great Mts.

Catherine88

Certified Ski Diva
Suzanneda.............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.... Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesday’s.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna