• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK, here is a first draft of the list, as it is today, arranged by region.

It was more complicated to do than I anticipated. I may have left someone out, scrambled the information, or put you in the wrong place. I've put some people in two or three spots. Please proof-read your info and see if I messed it up. Then copy and paste the whole list into a new post and fix anything I messed up. Also let's use this one to add new people.

Europe, Southern Hemisphere, Japan, Australia, New Zealand:
SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
Kirstie.......................Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Marymack................trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February. Blue Hills (mid
.................................week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.

Canada, east and west:
Kiki...........................Whistler/Blackcomb
BlizzardBabe............Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak),
.................................Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe
Jilly...........................Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)

Northeast:
LiquidFeet ...............Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
MissySki...................Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
.................................EPIC and IKON.
MsWax.....................Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica ................Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee..................Whiteface (NY) IKON
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs.................Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other
.................................Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
.................................Diva East
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
.................................mts I can ski
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
.................................plus other Ikon locations
jthree........................Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe
Suzanneda...............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for
.................................folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.............Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Newboots ...............Killington, and Okemo mid-week
Marymack................Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton .................................Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Like2Ski...................Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. .................................Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and .................................April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends .................................now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
Audski......................Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk,
.................................Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or
.................................IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Matro........................Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I .................................saw that they have some Saturday womens groups

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
.................................IKON+Epic+Peak
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
MarzNC....................Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
tinymoose................Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)

Midwest:
Racetiger..................Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
Bookworm...............Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day,
.................................Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
MarzNC...................Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains, Massanutten (Jan)
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
mountainwest..........Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry),
.................................Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to
.................................try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Sibhusky..................Whitefish
JessIsTryingToSki....Snowbasin (UT)
DvR..........................Deer Valley, Utah
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
CarverJill .................will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON, Mammoth (CA)
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to .................................try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe............Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak),

Pacific Northwest
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
.................................to Bachelor this year
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts

Sierras:
Mustski....................Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
.................................IKON :smile:
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
SierraLuLu................Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to
.................................make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
SierraLuLu................Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
.................................IKON hill
santacruzskier .........Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)

Last edited:

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
Hi All! I will be at Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass Northeast Mtns, Pico, Bromley, and various OC Ski Club Bus Trips. I would love to meet some SkiDivas- especially divas who have an Epic Pass this year! Feel free to message me.

SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
Marymack................trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February. Blue Hills (mid
.................................week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.

Canada, east and west:
BlizzardBabe............Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak),
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)

Northeast:
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
Suzanneda...............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for
.................................folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.............Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Marymack................Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton .................................Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Like2Ski...................Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. .................................Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and .................................April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends .................................now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
Audski......................Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk,
.................................Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or
.................................IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Matro........................Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I .................................saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
NYSnowflake..........Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski Club Bus Trips

Mid-Atlantic:

Midwest:
Bookworm...............Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day,
.................................Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain

Rockies:
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
mountainwest..........Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry),
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to
.................................try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
CarverJill .................will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON, Mammoth (CA)
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to .................................try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe............Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak),

Pacific Northwest

Sierras:
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
OK, here is a first draft of the list, as it is today, arranged by region.

It was more complicated to do than I anticipated. I may have left someone out, scrambled the information, or put you in the wrong place. I've put some people in two or three spots. Please proof-read your info and see if I messed it up. Then copy and paste the whole list into a new post and fix anything I messed up. Also let's use this one to add new people.

Canada, east and west:

Northeast:

Mid-Atlantic:

Midwest:

Rockies:

Pacific Northwest

Sierras:
Thanks for separating by area...really helps! It appears that you have mustski, vicki k, and sierra lulu listed twice though.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for separating by area...really helps! It appears that you have mustski, vicki k, and sierra lulu listed twice though.

Thanks for finding those repeats. Here it is again, this time without them. I hope I didn't lose anyone. Funny how copying and pasting doesn't carry over the bolded titles nor their red color. And it sometimes rearranges things. Odd.
======================================================================

THE LIST

Here is a compartmentalized draft of the list, as it is at this moment, arranged by region. It was more complicated to do than I anticipated. I may have left someone out, scrambled the information, or put you in the wrong place. I've put some people in two or three regions intentionally because they ski in more than one region. Please proof-read your info and see if I messed it up in some way. Then copy and paste the whole list into a new post and fix anything that needs adjustment.

Always use the most recent list to add new people or adjustments.

Europe, South America, Middle East, Asia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand:

Canada, east and west:

Northeast:
NYSnowflake...........Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski
.................................Club Bus Trips

Mid-Atlantic:

Midwest:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine............Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail,
.................................Massanutten
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up
.................................to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas

Pacific Northwest, Alaska

Sierras:

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Also noticed kBee listed twice under PNW. Plus Arizona Snowbowl not in PNW. More like 4 corners . Think considered southern Rockies .....know this is not easy in this format so not criticizing!

Marta_P

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks for finding those repeats. Here it is again, this time without them. I hope I didn't lose anyone. Funny how copying and pasting doesn't carry over the bolded titles nor their red color. And it sometimes rearranges things. Odd.
======================================================================

THE LIST

Here is a compartmentalized draft of the list, as it is at this moment, arranged by region. It was more complicated to do than I anticipated. I may have left someone out, scrambled the information, or put you in the wrong place. I've put some people in two or three regions intentionally because they ski in more than one region. Please proof-read your info and see if I messed it up in some way. Then copy and paste the whole list into a new post and fix anything that needs adjustment.

Always use the most recent list to add new people or adjustments.

Canada, east and west:

Northeast:
NYSnowflake...........Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski

Mid-Atlantic:

Midwest:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine............Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail,
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up
.................................to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas

Sierras:

Liquidfeet, this is awesome, thank you!! #skigoals - This is the year I reach out to fellow divas!

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pacific Northwest
Arizona Snowbowl is in the Pacific Northwest? Here I thought it was the the Southwest all these years. :-)

Ttm207

Angel Diva
Hi all, I'm a mix of Northeast resorts and Keystone, info added below. Hope to meet up with some Divas at some point!

Canada, east and west:

Northeast:
Ttm207.....................Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and .................................Keystone Plus Passes

Mid-Atlantic:

Midwest:

Rockies:

Sierras:

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone mind if we format like this?

SkiGAP
: Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
Kirstie:Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Marymack: Trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.

Canada, east and west:
Kiki
: Whistler/Blackcomb
BlizzardBabe: Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe
Jilly: Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder
SkiBam: Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
: Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
MissySki: Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva: Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
MsWax: Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica: Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee: Whiteface (NY) IKON
MartaP: Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs: Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Abbi: Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
BlueSkies: Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee and
Diva East
NoPoleskier: Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
jthree: Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88: Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
SallyCat: Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Newboots: Killington, and Okemo mid-week
Marymack: Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
Audski: Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk,
Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
NYSnowflake: Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski Club Bus Trips
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine
: Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
IKON+Epic+Peak
BlizzardBabe: Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
MarzNC: Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
tinymoose: Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)

Midwest:
Racetiger:
Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
Bookworm: Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day,
Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:
Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten
MarzNC: Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains, Massanutten (Jan)
Littlesonique: Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Sibhusky: Whitefish
JessIsTryingToSki: Snowbasin (UT)
DvR: Deer Valley, Utah
CarverJill: will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON, Mammoth (CA)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe: Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak),Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

KBee
: Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year badge Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts

Sierras:
Mustski:
Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
CarverJill: Mammoth (CA), diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON
VickiK: Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
DeweySki: Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
IKON hill
santacruzskier: Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone mind if we format like this?

SkiGAP

Canada, east and west:
Kiki
BlizzardBabe: Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
Ski Diva: Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
ilovepugs: Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Diva East
mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Marymack: Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
NYSnowflake: Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski Club Bus Trips
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine
IKON+Epic+Peak

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe: Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak),Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

KBee
: Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year badge Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts

Sierras:
Mustski:
SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
IKON hill
I like it. The other formatting was a mess on a small screen.

former-boarder

Certified Ski Diva
Where are my Washington State peeps? :smile:

SkiGAP

Canada, east and west:
Kiki

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
Diva East
mts I can ski

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine
IKON+Epic+Peak

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner

Sierras:
Mustski:
IKON hill

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here you are:

SkiGAP

Canada, east and west:
Kiki

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
Diva East
mts I can ski

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine
IKON+Epic+Peak

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner

Sierras:
Mustski:
IKON hill

Southwest:
Badger:
Arizona Snowbowl

Last edited:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's so good that others are starting to do the work of keeping up with this list.
Many heads are so much better than one. Thankx, all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly