• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

marzNC

Angel Diva
LiquidFeet ........... Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
santacruzskier ......Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)
MissySki................Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva: Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT.
MsWax..................Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica ............ Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee...............Whiteface (NY)
SkiGAP....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP.....................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs.................Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon and Epic resorts.
Abbi: ..........................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge and one to Park City.
Kirstie....................... Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Kiki..................Whistler/Blackcomb
KBee.......................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
Mustski - Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
Tvan.............Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus oth
Jilly.........Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder...
MarzNC.......Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LiquiddFeet ........... Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
SkiGAP....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP.....................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs.................Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon and Epic resorts.
Abbi: ..........................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge and one to Park City.
KBee.......................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
Tvan.............Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus oth
BlueSkies......Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and Diva East

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
BlueSkies......Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and Diva East
NoPoleskier...Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
NoPoleskier...Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski
CarverJill ...........Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON :smile:

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@santacruz skier sorry, I have been MIA! Getting the itch so of course I had to log in and see what everyone is up to:smile:

CarverJill ...........Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON :smile:
DeweySki...........Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or IKON hill!

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I neatened it up.

Ski Diva.................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT.
SkiGAP..................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP...................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs..............Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic
..............................resorts.
Abbi: ....................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
Kirstie....................Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Kiki........................Whistler/Blackcomb
KBee.....................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to
..............................Bachelor this year
Mustski.................Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
Tvan......................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
..............................plus other Ikon locations
Jilly........................Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder...
MarzNC.................Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
BlueSkies..............Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
..............................Diva East
NoPoleskier...........Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
..............................mts I can ski
CarverJill ..............Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
..............................IKON :smile:
DeweySki..............Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
..............................IKON hill!
Bookworm............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February,
..............................Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva.................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT.
SkiGAP..................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
ilovepugs..............Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic
Abbi: ....................Mostly Okemo. One trip booked to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
KBee.....................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to
Tvan......................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
BlueSkies..............Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
NoPoleskier...........Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
CarverJill ..............Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
DeweySki..............Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
Bookworm............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February,
..............................Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
tinymoose............Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
not a bad idea to include what multi resort pass you have

Mary Tee...............Whiteface (NY) IKON
tinymoose............Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You have to log into Google to get an invite from Tvan to edit.

I'm already logged in, I guess I just misunderstood her post. I'll send her a request.

Littlesonique

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Deer Valley beginning of Feb and April
Snow Summit if there is snow
I'm going to use the heck out of my Ikon pass this year... let it snow!

Tvan

Angel Diva
@sibhusky - you should be able to see it via google sheets. You may need the app installed (if you’re on a tablet or phone), or you should be able to see it via your browser if you’re on a pc or laptop. Google sheets is (mostly) compatible with Microsoft excel... slightly less functionality, but adequate for columnar spreadsheets with no formulas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna