• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What do you eat for lunch on a ski day?

newboots

Angel Diva
Thanks :smile: Mostly at Grand Targhee in Alta WY. Occasionally over at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.... The powder is better at Grand Targhee :smile:

Ooh! I want to go to one of the big, not-too-crowded Western resorts some day! Now it’s Killington.

Wyoming, cool. Or Montana!

abyington

Diva in Training

marzNC

Angel Diva
Big Sky in Montana is supposed to have epic powder too. Hoping to make it up there at least once this season :smile:
I'm heading back to Big Sky in late Feb with a few friends. Once you have enough posts, you'll be able to see the Meet On The Hill (MOTH) threads that are in one of the Divas Only sections.

When you notice Getting to Know You, considering introducing yourself. Good to have you favorite or home region in the thread title.

MI-skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm planning on bringing these with me this year. I love these packets. Honestly, I don't even always reheat them and just eat them at room temp. They are super delicious, convenient and you can get them Costco! images.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna