• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Wachusett 22/23

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I emailed and asked them about the RELOAD/RELOADPASS codes but didn't ask about the group discount. Probably a good idea for us to both ask them!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Glad I wrote to clarify and double check. I had asked about the change in group name as well as the other code. Here's the reply:
Sorry for the confusion you should use “ski diva”. The code will be RELOAD. You will get the group savings and the additional $20 reload discount.

So to recap, the original easy to remember group name "ski diva" combined with the code RELOAD will get you a total savings of $30.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I successfully purchased a 23/24 GPS Bronze pass using "ski diva" and the RELOAD coupon code this morning. The ability to add passes to your cart went live before 10am (I'm not sure when exactly, but I checked around 9:40am). The site was very slow but it worked!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got as far as payment before 10, then it just got hung up. After 10 I decided to refresh, only to get gateway error messages! I’m back trying to check out again. I was not expecting this!

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, same problem I can't past putting it in the shopping cart. getting millions of bad gateway messages.
I feel like I'm trying to get Taylor Swift tickets or something.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I took a screen shot for proof just after 10 and again now. I also emailed them to say that I'm having problems getting through so in case the steel sells out before I manage to finalize things I'll have a record that I had been trying and an argument for getting one. Not much more I can do at this point. I also tried Chrome instead of Firefox and it seemed at first to be going faster, but now I'm hung up on that page too. I have to go help my brother with some errands, I'll leave it spinning and try again when I get home I guess.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They've posted on FB that the volume of visitors caused the site to crash and to try again in a little bit. I know of at least 6 people struggling to get a pass this morning. Stinks that everything is like this now... such a rush and so frustrating.

Divegirl

Angel Diva
I got a Bronze Pass in my cart and entered the codes but I can't get passed that. The next step won't load. I've been waiting over an hour. Have to leave in about 15 mins for an appt. Caret has "1" item in it.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got a Bronze Pass in my cart and entered the codes but I can't get passed that. The next step won't load. I've been waiting over an hour. Have to leave in about 15 mins for an appt. Caret has "1" item in it.
Me too. My cart has 2 items (DH and mine)

Divegirl

Angel Diva
Apparently my command of the English language sucks today - should be "past" not "passed" and "cart" not "caret".

Still waiting... Hopefully my pass will still be in my cart when I get back this afternoon.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was finally able to log into my account to begin check out but it's been spinning/loading for an hour now and won't move past that point. The group page wouldn't load for me at all so I didn't apply that discount--just used the reload code.
We'll see if it calms down later and if there is any inventory left, maybe I can remove my pass from the cart and re-do it with the "ski diva" code, but don't want to risk it at this point

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
So frustrating! Sounds like what I went through when Epic announced reservations only..... Once on the website, was directed to a "waiting room." Another prompt informed you where you stand in line..... took hours.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wawa posted on their FB page to email if you are still having problems and they will help in the order they receive the emails. So def email asap and mention that you are trying for the ski diva group.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was finally able to log into my account to begin check out but it's been spinning/loading for an hour now and won't move past that point. The group page wouldn't load for me at all so I didn't apply that discount--just used the reload code.
We'll see if it calms down later and if there is any inventory left, maybe I can remove my pass from the cart and re-do it with the "ski diva" code, but don't want to risk it at this point
I’m prepared to contact them as the group coordinator if anyone misses out

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks! I just got my steel pass with the group discount as well. I was able to access that page finally and place a group pass in my cart with the other one and then delete out the regular rate one. Received my receipt so all set!

Divegirl

Angel Diva
I got my Bronze Pass about 2:30 - After 4.5 hrs of waiting. I also ended up using my phone while out. My pass was still in my cart when I logged in w/ my phone, too. I couldn't access the group sales on my phone but was able to use "reload".

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just checked out the events page. They have the Mountain clean up day set for May 20. For those who haven't done it before, in exchange for picking up some trash (and enjoying a nice hike in the process) you get an early season session ticket. They used to give you a free lunch too, but I guess it's true what they say, no such thing as a free lunch ;) I was hoping timing would cooperate and I was going to suggest a meet up and picnic, but unfortunately with my ACL surgery the day before that isn't going to work.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I just checked out the events page. They have the Mountain clean up day set for May 20. For those who haven't done it before, in exchange for picking up some trash (and enjoying a nice hike in the process) you get an early season session ticket. They used to give you a free lunch too, but I guess it's true what they say, no such thing as a free lunch ;) I was hoping timing would cooperate and I was going to suggest a meet up and picnic, but unfortunately with my ACL surgery the day before that isn't going to work.
Somehow it never works out timing wise for me, I’m going to the Taylor Swift concert that day.

Good luck with your surgery!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna