• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The Wall O'Snow Challenge: When Will It Disappear?

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
**blows on dice and then rolls them**

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Diva, you'd better stay up all night to attest to the date, whether the wall o'snow goes before or after midnight. (Did you check under the deck to see if it just reformed there? LOL)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The Wall O'Snow is gone!!!

And we have a winner: Lori_K.

Here's what it looked like this morning -- just a wet spot on the deck:

goneA.jpg

And here's what it looked like on February 29. Pretty incredible (and scary!), isn't it?

2296898842_d9c3360318_o.jpg

So now I have my deck back!!!!

goneb.jpg

Lori, send me a PM with your address, and I'll get you your very own TheSkiDiva.com mug.

Congratulations!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wooo Hoooo!!!:yahoo:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Way to go, Lori!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cool! I actually won something! Maybe I should play the lottery today too. :D
Any chance of getting a pic of you drinking from the SkiDiva Mug!?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga