• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: The Perfect Skiing Breakfast?!?

eclaire

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like my routine is similar to a lot of divas! If I'm at my folks place near the mountain, it's steel cut oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, milk and a little honey at home followed by a banana and big cup of coffee on the 15 minute drive to the mountain.

If I'm driving up from Boston, I break up the trip about half way there with a pass through Dunkin Donuts drive through in Concord for a large coffee and a breakfast sandwich (minus the meat). Sometimes I'll bring a pb&j for a mid-morning snack.

Swissly1

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My day starts with a glass of lukewarm green tea, 1 tsp aloe and 1/2 fresh lemon juice. That's great for a regular digestive cleansing and it strengthens the immune system.
After this drink I'll walk my dog for about 45 minutes and now I'm ready for my breakfast: a protein shake with seasonal fresh fruit, made with 2 % milk and a little bit of water.
This way I feel energized and never starving until lunch.

beckylh84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A stop at Dunkin' Donuts for a large coffe and the turkey egg white flatbread.

Or if I am staying with a group of friends and we have a kitchen, I will get up early and cook biscuts and gravy and scrambled eggs. Someone else does the coffee because I am horrible at it! :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna