• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing on the Cheap, 2019-2020

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The deals are starting to come in, so post any special discounts you see for the coming season here.

Here are a couple:

Stratton Mountain Resort (Vermont): Three Anytime, Anyone, Any day Lift Tickets for just $219 pus tax. Offer ends August 23 at midnight - bit.ly/Lift-Ticket-Sale

Sugarbush (Vermont): The 4Pass works like a season pass and is good for up to four visits anytime during the 2019/20 winter season. Save over 54% compared to four daily lift tickets and ski any day with no blackouts. Valid at Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen, non-transferable and for sale through August 14th. $239. Go here.

:

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gore has a Senior Empire Pass for ages 65-69, but I am not seeing that on the Whiteface site...kind of peculiar. I thought the 3 ORDA mountains did things pretty much the same..
that's odd.. but I don't think it matters where you buy it. i bought at WF and used mostly at Gore..

Bonnie2617

Certified Ski Diva

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Typical NYS and goofballs running ORDA..and the Whiteface only mid week pass is A LOT More than the Gore Only Midweek.. One would think since it's "STATE" Owned the $$ would be the same at all the Mts!

Not a specific discount, but I'm seeing quite a few deadlines that are on or right after Labor Day, Sept. 2, for the current discounted price for a season pass. The price for Epic goes up then. If you're thinking about a pass for one mountain but haven't bought it yet, be good to check soon.

Members Online

No members online now.