• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski resolutions for the new year?

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am trying not to lose so much money, ha ha...

I can save the dollars in the front of my boots, but...

When I try to save the 10 spot between my legs ( aka: Snowhot's Virgin Clutch ) AND keep the quarter from dropping from my tush, well I seem to lose alot of quarters after about 10 turns when my legs get tired. DD jokes with me and tells me I only get nickels because I lose so much money. I have some excercises on the Bosu I am using to retrain that muscle memory though, we shall see....

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
work on 'form'. I can ski most anything, but now I want to do so gracefully, but will never be able to get close in form to my 80 year old idol who skis like he's in a ballet.

Dloveski -- love this statement! I'm finding that I can find some way down just about any slope these days too, but yeah, gracefully, that's the ticket -- someday, I want to be more graceful! There are plenty of runs that it's "any way I can get to the bottom and still be in one piece counts as a perfect run," and I'd love to feel more competent at them. I watch DH ski down, and other people too, and think, how can it be so easy while I'm struggling so hard to stay on top of the skis.

One time, I asked DH about this, and he said, no, YOU looked like it was easy! No way! He's just being nice, I'm sure!

Karen in Boise

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yowza, OJ, go for it!

mine:
- moguls, do them correctly
- ski on one ski

slipnslide

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
1. Learn to teli ski
2. Stay forward and in control in the jagged monster bumps
3. Huck a smallish cliff, 10 ft or less, at speed. (I have done it from a stopped postion)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna