• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski diva app

LastChair@Headwall

Diva in Training
I keep getting prompted for a ski diva app! While I think this would be awesome, it doesn't direct me right. Am I missing something? Is there an App and how do I get it. I have an iPhone 4S

MissySki

Angel Diva
I use an app called tapatalk which allows you to see any participating forum not just SkiDiva. I assume it is this type of app you are being prompted for. There is another called forum runner I think, that does the same type of thing. Makes it a bit easier to navigate than just being on a mobile device's web browser.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
it's probably a notice about tapatalk which is an app that facilitates forum reading/posting on phones and tablets.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Help! I am getting constant prompts for both Forum Runner and Tapatalk.

I read the reviews of Forum Runner and they are quite poor. Tapatalk rates a little higher, but still seems to have issues. Is it now a requirement to have one of these apps installed? What experiences have others had with these apps?

I am on a Droid Max. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga