• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Whilst I'm looking forward to our ski season starting here in NZ the biking this year has been nothing short of phenomenal.
Always nice to find more kiwis waiting for the season to start :smile: Very cool pics! Where were those taken? If I had to guess (having never mountain biked in my life) maybe the first two are from the adventure park or somewhere around the port hills? Could be way off though!!

heather matthews

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Always nice to find more kiwis waiting for the season to start :smile: Very cool pics! Where were those taken? If I had to guess (having never mountain biked in my life) maybe the first two are from the adventure park or somewhere around the port hills? Could be way off though!!
These are down in Queenstown at mini dream and Camp saddle in the Craigieburns-I've been commuting a lot!!!!

Christy

Angel Diva
Just had 4 very relaxing days in our favorite Orcas Island rental. Just sitting watching the boats go by, and hoping to spot marine life (saw orcas at a distance, porpoises closer, and harbor seals and a sea lion in front of the house)...ahh...why don't we have a place here??20210502_090007-01.jpeg20210430_200924-02-01.jpeg20210429_185645-02.jpeg20210501_145653.jpg

newboots

Angel Diva
What amazing spring activities! I was at Sabellico’s Garden Center, working my tail off, and having a great time. I was working too hard to even think about taking photos, so I stole from their website.

8FBEAF26-9270-4CF7-B055-6D0F033FAEC2.jpeg
Of course, my department is selling little plants, not full grown vegetables.

It is a little piece of paradise. I love it!

newboots

Angel Diva
I am always happy in my garden, in someone else’s garden, and in a great garden center. I’ve been known to stop by a garden center, hoping I didn’t buy anything!

newboots

Angel Diva
Confession: I've been known to groom others' plants -- rather absent-mindedly -- while chatting with them. :redface:

And I pull weeds without realizing it! Mostly baby maple trees - you know you have to get them early!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
8B49AC66-BEDD-480E-B860-3E93FC0FAC40.jpeg
Such a fun day riding with @RachelV at A Basin today!!! It was remarkably wintry and fresh snow fell throughout our morning. Pictured above is Rachel standing above the Montezuma bowl on the backside of the mountain. So grateful that Rachel showed me around!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna