• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Palisades (Tahoe)

mustski

Angel Diva
Doh, I didn't get tickets yet so I just bought a table for 6 and Bob is going to join us.
Does Phil have a helmet (size L) for sale by any chance? My genius hubby left his here! I’m trying to get a local woman into a shelter which is why I’m still hung up here. One last effort!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does Phil have a helmet (size L) for sale by any chance? My genius hubby left his here! I’m trying to get a local woman into a shelter which is why I’m still hung up here. One last effort!
We'll bring a helmet for him.
We have some large "medium" helmets
Andy may have an actual large. We'll get him sorted.

mustski

Angel Diva
He forgot his knee brace so he’s going to have to wait until I get there. I swear … if it wasn’t attached ….For sure we’ll ski Monday- the weekend is still debatable!

teppaz

Angel Diva
I’m going to be at Palisades and Mt Rose the first week of February, staying in Tahoe City with a friend. Would love to do some runs with pretty much anybody and everybody!

mustski

Angel Diva
I Skied the WROD today at Rose. It felt really good to slide on snow again. Last season, I had trouble getting my legs under me so I’ve been strength training. I’m happy to say that I felt strong right off the bat today and had no problem skiing top to bottom. We skied until about 10:45 and quit because it was getting a tad congested on the one run. During the last run, there was about a dozen bodies splayed in the middle of the run so we opted to call it quits. But we WILL ski again tomorrow!

Mermimi

Certified Ski Diva
Are there any Ski Diva members who ski Palisades (Tahoe)? I would love to meet more skiing ladies :smile:
I'm a Palisades skier, too. Mostly weekdays. I won't be on the mountain until after New Years. I would love to ski with other divas! Is there a place on the forum to post a mountain meetup? Kinda like "Im skiing Palisades on Tuesday - any Divas meet at the funi at 8:45" ?

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm a Palisades skier, too. Mostly weekdays. I won't be on the mountain until after New Years. I would love to ski with other divas! Is there a place on the forum to post a mountain meetup? Kinda like "Im skiing Palisades on Tuesday - any Divas meet at the funi at 8:45" ?
You should be able to see the Meet On The Hill section under Divas Only. Recently the threshold was decreased from 25 posts. Scroll down past the Non-Skiing Forums.

August 2023

Mermimi

Certified Ski Diva
You should be able to see the Meet On The Hill section under Divas Only. Recently the threshold was decreased from 25 posts. Scroll down past the Non-Skiing Forums.
Thanks so much for the info! I'll be more active on this site so I can join in the fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga