• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: "No Friends on a Powder Day" or "No Man Left Behind"?

Powder Days: No friends on a powder day or no man left behind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NannyMin

Banned
Sorry SnowHot, if you were talking about the Stowe "dump", I was there.

And it was NOT fluffy powder. Snow, yes, powder, well...

I completely agree. It was fun though! :becky:

It was so heavy I had to straight line it on anything but the steeper blacks. And most of you who knows me know I rarely straight line ANYTHING...

Hey at least you know yourself! :D

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gotta Love a Colorado Diva! :love:

well ya gotta love NVG! :love:

I can't wait to ski with you again... too bad its soo many months until I'm back in CO. I put on my Vail shirt (thanks again for sacrificing it to me! :love:) today for work... and I keep looking at skis on the net...

Yup. I've gotta be the only person around here who's groaning at the forecaster enthusiastically pronouncing it will be near 80 this weekend. Alas! I'm just not a summer girl! :noidea:

But I honestly don't care what the conditions. If I agree to ski with someone (as in a group of 4-5 or less) I'm not ditching them. I know that sometimes *I* am the slower one now and I've always appreciated others accomodating me, so why would I do anything else if the situation was reversed?

mollmeister

Angel Diva
If it's just me and my DH or me and my oldest friend (or the three of us), we hang together.

If we have somehow ended up in a big group, rule of thumb is *see ya,* with a meeting point/time for lunch and the end of the day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga