• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Know any ski pass deals? ('06-'07)

Jilly

Staff member
Mont Sutton - Quebec - Anniversary Sunday December 17th - $5.00 lift ticket. (Might be all its worth with only 3 runs open!!)

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tomorrow is Boyne Mountain's annual 6 for 1 llift ticket day....celebrating the anniversary of the date their 6 person lift opened. We'll be there!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Free skiing for everyone on December 22 at Red Mountain in British Columbia! Merry Christmas!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Whiteface and Gore Mountains (New York State) are teaming up with their local Coca-Cola bottler this season for two-for-one skiing and snowboarding beginning right after the New Year.

Visit Gore Mountain or Whiteface any Wednesday, from January 3 through closing day in April 2007, purchase a full price adult one-day lift ticket, and present any empty Coca-Cola product container to receive a free, one-day lift ticket for that day.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Shaw's, a New England supermarket chain, is offering free lift tickets with the purchase of 10 qualifying items. Go here to find out more.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Sunday River (ME): On Sunday January 7th, all kids 18 and under will be able to ski for free with a paying adult.

Cannon (NH): January 28 is Audi Owners Appreciation Day. Drive your Audi to Cannon and you and one passenger can ski for only $14.

OkeMOMMA

Diva in Training
January Deals at Okemo

Okemo is offering a variety of deals throughout the month of January.

Sunday Solution Morning Half-Day Lift Ticket
Okemo's popular Sunday Solution morning half-day lift ticket is the perfect answer for weekend skiers and riders who prefer to ski in the morning and get an early start home on Sunday afternoon. This special offer is available every Sunday from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. As an added bonus, the Sunday Solution lift ticket is being extended to become a Monday Solution on Jan. 1 and Jan. 15. Rates are $60 for adults (ages 19-64); $51 for young adults/seniors (ages 13-18 & 65-69); $39 for juniors/super seniors (ages 7-12 & 70+) and children 6 and under ski and ride for free.

Vermont and New Hampshire Wonderful $39 Wednesdays
Vermont and New Hampshire residents can ski and ride the entire day for just $39 on Wednesdays in Jan. or enjoy a special half-day rate from 12:30 to 4 p.m. for just $23. Looking ahead, the same great deal will be offered on select Wednesdays in March, and the rate will drop to $29 on Wednesdays in April. Proof of residency in the form of a valid Vt. or N.H. driver's license, hunting/fishing license, or voter registration card must be presented at the time of purchase. Valid dates are Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

January Tribute to U.S. Fire, Police and Ambulance Personnel
Okemo is offering a tribute to U.S. police officers, firefighters and ambulance personnel every Tuesday and Thursday during the month of January with a special half-price lift ticket. When they show an I.D card/badge and a photo ID at the Mountain Services Center in the Okemo Clocktower base area or the Jackson Gore base area, police officers, firefighters and ambulance personnel will receive 50 percent off the price of an adult, full-day, full-price lift ticket. It's Okemo’s way of saying thank you to skiing and snowboarding civil servants. Valid dates include Tuesdays: January 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 and Thursdays: January 4, 11, 18, 25.

Active Military
Okemo offers a military discount for United States military personnel who are serving active duty. Although they typically receive half off midweek lift tickets all season long, from Jan. 1 to 31, military personnel who show an active duty ID at Okemo’s Mountain Services Center will receive 50 percent off a lift ticket every day in January.

Sweet Weekend Deal
When skiers and riders purchase a two-day lift ticket that includes Friday, January 5, Saturday, January 6, and Sunday, January 7, the price is just $99 for adults; $84 for young adults and seniors; $66 for juniors and super seniors.

Okemo “I Have a (Snow) Dream” Offer in honor of Martin Luther King
When skiers and riders buy a multi-day lift ticket that includes Dr. Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 15, 2007 at the regular price, they’ll receive 50 percent off a lift ticket on a return visit for any day beginning Monday, March 13, 2007. A validated lift ticket, including January 15, 2007, will serve as the voucher in March.

Calling All OkeMOMMAS!
Tuesdays are now officially Ladies' Days at Okemo! All ladies can ski and ride all day on select Tuesdays for just $39. And the savings continues with a group lesson for just $25! Valid Jan. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (and come back again for the same deal in March).

Even More Savings
When skiers and snowboarders visit www.okemo.com and click on the “Online Offers” link under “Special Deals,” they’ll be directed to a list of special offers that can be downloaded and printed for presentation at Okemo’s ticket window or special-specific point of redemption.

For more information about January deals at Okemo, call (802) 228-1600 or visit www.okemo.com.

Jilly

Staff member
Jay Peak this weekend - Jan 6 and 7th. Buy a Saturday lift ticket and get Sunday free. Need the 242 newsletter to qualify. I'm sure between myself and others we can help anyone not on the email list. Also they are expecting some snow. That GD Jay cloud!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Mount Snow (VT): Anyone purchasing a single day lift ticket for January 15 (MLK Day), or a multi-day lift ticket that includes Monday, will receive a voucher to come back for a free lift ticket to ski or snowboard in March. The voucher will be of equal value to the lift ticket purchased.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
January 26: Attitash (NH) is honoring its Founder's Day by offering the first 400 guests a lift ticket for the 1965 price of $7.50. Tickets will go on sale that Friday starting at 8:30 AM, first come first served.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Women's Weekend at Belleayre (NY): Feb. 3-4. Women of all ages receive a buy one - get one free lift ticket, group lesson and rental package. The regular weekend cost of the lift, lesson and rental package is $81 for adults and $71 for youth/juniors ages 6-17.

Jilly

Staff member
Caught this last night on "airmiles.ca" If you are member here in Canada, you can use Air Miles for lift ticket vouchers at Jay Peak. Great for our Montreal Divas. Good anytime.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Skiers can get a free all-day Fusion Pass lift ticket valid from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Oregon's Mt. Hood Skibowl and Timberline ski area just for donating four cans of non-perishable food to the Portland Police Bureau's Sunshine Division.

All you need to do is bring your canned food to the Sunshine Division's trucks in the parking lot of either ski area this Friday, March 16th. Sunshine Division staff will collect the food and they will be issued a free lift ticket.

lv2ski

Certified Ski Diva
The entertainment book [/URL]entertainment.com) has tons of 2 for 1's, including Wildcat Mtn and some can even be used on week-ends. I have the Southern NH book but it even has some VT discounts. I strongly recommend checking it out. The book is only about $25, so one free lift ticket pays for the book, which also has discounts on dining, golf, everything.... You can also print out some discounts on-line!

jaki2379

Certified Ski Diva
I have the Worcester area MA book and mine has a lot of 2 for one deals on ski tickets too. This is the second year I have bought the book and I cannot believe I never knew about it before! Worth it for anyone out there, never mind skiiers who can get a $70 lift ticket for free! We went to Sugarbush this year and used a buy one get one from the book. Pico is in there, Wildcat too, and some smaller moutains. Well worth $25.00.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna