• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Pass !

mustski

Angel Diva
I have not received mine yet :mad2: ... apparently there was a snafu with our photos so we had to upload again! They said we will get them in early November. That's fine, we won't be skiing until after Thanksgiving anyway.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have not received mine yet :mad2: ... apparently there was a snafu with our photos so we had to upload again! They said we will get them in early November. That's fine, we won't be skiing until after Thanksgiving anyway.

Auuugh! Where they going to tell you? Or did you have to call and find out?

I grabbed my pass look at which picture I gave them. The face is the same! The gray hair is totally different. I guess I grabbed the picture from the Pilates studio website. Oh well! It’s me.

Jilly

Staff member
Tremblant doesn't have RFID unless you own on the mountain, or pay more for your pass. They still scan the bar code. Not sure if they will get the RFID gates as there is a union. 10-15 people out of work if they go that way.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wachusett seems to have just as many people working the lift with the RFID as places I've skied without them. Somebody inside, somebody at the chair, somebody at the gates, and when it is busy hopefully somebody directing the lines. Instead of an employee checking lift tickets, there's an employee looking at an ipad (for photos I think) to check if someone is misusing an RFID. Of course that ony works with member passes loaded onto the RFID, not day tickets.

mustski

Angel Diva
Auuugh! Where they going to tell you? Or did you have to call and find out?
A few days ago, I received an email saying that if I uploaded my photo immediately, I would have my passes in early November. At the beginning of October, I had checked with BBMR to see if they had transferred over my photo. They said they had. Being of a suspicious nature, I had contacted Alterra and they said I was good to go that they had everything. What happened in between? No clue!

marzNC

Angel Diva
I asked an Ikon rep at the Boston Ski Expo what to do if I don't get my Ikon pass before my December ski safari in the northeast. They asked what the first resort I was planning to ski. Some resorts can make an Ikon pass on the spot. I said Stratton, which is most likely. So they sent me over to the Stratton booth, which was right next to the Ikon booth. Stratton can make Ikon passes.

The Ikon rep wasn't surprised that I didn't get my pass in the mail yet because I bought it relatively recently. Suggested I could call Customer Service to check on status if it doesn't arrive in November.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I asked an Ikon rep at the Boston Ski Expo what to do if I don't get my Ikon pass before my December ski safari in the northeast. They asked what the first resort I was planning to ski. Some resorts can make an Ikon pass on the spot. I said Stratton, which is most likely. So they sent me over to the Stratton booth, which was right next to the Ikon booth. Stratton can make Ikon passes.

The Ikon rep wasn't surprised that I didn't get my pass in the mail yet because I bought it relatively recently. Suggested I could call Customer Service to check on status if it doesn't arrive in November.

I just received mine last week, and when I'd called a few days before they were able to tell me when it had shipped and when to expect it by. They had also said that each resort had a database and should be able to give me a ticket if I wanted to ski before I had it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna