• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Pass !

Jilly

Staff member
Hope so too. Long as our Canadian posties stay working!! Mail strike will screw up more than my Ikon pass. But might get my landlord to take an interac transfer for the rent!!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're the first person I've heard received theirs! Looking forward to getting mine.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Me, three!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Neighbor got his,we didn't get ours yet.
(but hey our mail person retired a few months ago and the the current delivery has ben HORRENDOUS).

Sooooo what does the pass look like? Considering I uploaded pictures in a hurry..... I hope the pics are as fuzzy as the old Mammoth passes lol!

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Neighbor got his,we didn't get ours yet.
(but hey our mail person retired a few months ago and the the current delivery has ben HORRENDOUS).

Sooooo what does the pass look like? Considering I uploaded pictures in a hurry..... I hope the pics are as fuzzy as the old Mammoth passes lol!
Picture is quite clear. I uploaded a picture of me with a bicycle helmet and sunglasses. Face is a little shaded but they accepted it. Much better than the ones done in the pass office.

My other half hasn't received his yet. His last name begins with T. We're thinking they did them in batches.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna