• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ikon Pass !

Jilly

Staff member
Canadian posties have set next Monday as strike date. This throws such a curve into my work life and personal! Depending on what happens, might be picking it up at customer service.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I did an online chat with Ikon today, because I'm impatient.. lol. They said the order they are sent out is based on when you purchased. The aim is to have all passes out by the end of October, so should be soon for us all I guess. They also said that each mountain would have a database, so even if you don't have your pass but a mountain on it opens and you want to use a day, you should be able to.

Jilly

Staff member
I imagine its the up load of your picture. If you did it. Then when you bought it. They can't make them without the picture.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I imagine its the up load of your picture. If you did it. Then when you bought it. They can't make them without the picture.

True, perhaps it's when you bought it with the caveat that a picture needs to be complete, I'm not sure.

I did also have an issue with my account which wasn't obvious from my profile at all. When they looked at it they said for some reason I had 2 profiles instead of 1. So they had to do whatever on their side and then I had to log in and re-upload a photo etc. Kind of annoying that it seemed everything was good to go when it actually wasnt. Not to mention I purchased my pass through Costco and then had them set things up over the phone at Ikon, so whatever was wrong they did!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well got 2 out of 3 in today's mail but DH's was missing? :crazy:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine arrived!!! I moved my boat to the location where she winters. I still have some fidgety stuff to do to get her ready to go on land. Then I can start being annoyed that there isn’t snow yet!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@LKillick - nope same name, and the IKON account is under my name, DD and DH all showing picture and release are complete. However DH and I belong to the "FORT" work space, which is how we are receiving our IKON pass - I will have to follow up w/ the administrator if he doesn't get his in a week or so.

Moonrocket

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We got ours- they must have just used our RMSP pictures since my 8yo is still 3 in her pass picture.

Did others who got multiple passes only get one lanyard? Not like we don’t have a ton around but DDs stuffed animals tend to use our old passes for all sorts of ride the chairlift games.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Was anyone else as amazed as I was at how overpackaged the pass is? It is a simple piece of plastic the size of a credit card. It came in a 5 x 7 envelope of expensive finished paper, filled with more expensive finished paper and a whole bunch of stuff. I’m sort of feeling for the trees that died to package this!

Jilly

Staff member
Maybe there is hope. But the posties decided to do rotating strikes. So the mail will be slow, but not stopped yet.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine arrived. Phew ... for a while, I was worried mine got taped to Jilly's and was hung up in the strike zone.

Was anyone else as amazed as I was at how overpackaged the pass is? It is a simple piece of plastic the size of a credit card. It came in a 5 x 7 envelope of expensive finished paper, filled with more expensive finished paper and a whole bunch of stuff. I’m sort of feeling for the trees that died to package this!

Oh, so you got the compact package. :tongue: I measured it ... 6.5 x 12 inches. Seems excessive. I may use the lanyard. Other than the pass itself, the rest will end up in the trash or recycle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna